Bonus Chapter #6: Reunion/Girl Missing(2)

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I could!!!

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!

Credit to the Photos and Quotes that I find btw!!!

This is part 2 of Reunion/Girl Missing

Read Part 1 First Before This One

It's still taking place how the girls continue to doubt themselves to get out of the situation before it turns dark and takes another turn.

In a year, the five girls never had thought about having the reunion and that is until Minnie makes a wish by blowing out those candles. Her wish is for her and her best friends to have a reunion after one of them has split.

It's never going to work out for them easily because there are things that Minnie doesn't quite understand. It's like Miyeon didn't quite understand this whole Never Apart thing and it's like they were meant to be together.

Minnie is on her own because she caused this damage as one of them disappears into thin air, she never has the chance to say goodbye to them not even her closest friend of all time.

Miyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

They moved on from ever having to have this reunion if it wasn't for her and their ex-best friend Soojin.

The thing is that Soojin has never had a problem with anything else that has been happening to them and is all because of one wish that Minnie has always wished for it to be true.

A wish that has finally come true.

They never planned on having the reunion then and now.

As Soyeon continues to never let herself go through the process of starting things over, it's because she is afraid of how things will be different after she and her best friends defeat the curse and the broken fate. Then and Now.

Then and Now, Soyeon doesn't know how many things have caused her to take things over the top. She doesn't know anything else that caused her to be the way she is now and still hasn't figured out about her disappearance.

Soyeon still hasn't been like herself and continues to keep her distance.

Soyeon is all alone.

Miyeon on the other hand wants to do things differently instead of walking away from her problems.

Nobody ever understands the pressure she has to go through.

Miyeon is all alone.

Everything else that she went through.

Miyeon is only trying to protect herself and her best friends from danger but then ends up going missing too until there is her best friend Minnie starts to see those signs that she could never picture inside of her mind. She's so Lucky, She's a Star.

She Never Wants This

They Never Want This

The cycle continues over and over again.

Yuqi is the only one who has to sacrifice this broken fate because she broke the oath that goes on in their friendship. Yuqi never moves on from this until there is someone she truly loves the most who left her behind.