Chapter 68: Bad Idea Right??(1)

Chapter 68: Bad Idea Right?? (1)

Bad Idea Right?? Part 1

This chapter is inspired by the song called Bad Idea Right?? by Olivia Rodrigo

This song is a masterpiece.

OMG

Nothing dies harder than a bad idea.

It's really a bad idea to be in a band and get involved with each other.

The only bad ideas are the ones never tried.

The last part of the last chapter.

Present

It's still the next day

Gidle

NYC

Bad Idea

The biggest lie they ever said

At the end of the day, the girls still had the best time in NYC.

That is until things are about to Get Down for real this time.

A.D. is still watching

Sarah-Jane

Aespa

The five girls couldn't stand each other even more after they discover some things that is happening between them.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua

Soojin

It's a bad idea to invite their ex-friend over to crash the party.

It's a Bad Idea... Right??

Bad Idea Right??

The biggest lie they ever said.

......

A little flashback: Lesserafim are taking a leap of faith only this time that this is their bad idea to ruin the things that they have planned.

I just wanna hang around.

The start of it all.

Lesserafim is taking a leap of faith.

Nobody knows their side of the story of their friendship that hasn't ended for only about a year.

This is the start of how the girls are involved in the act because of the Pact.

For example, Gidle

The girls thought they had everything that goes on in life.

When reality it is coming to an end and that is the reason why they're not friends anymore.

Many people haven't noticed their signs until during the party they end up in fights which causes them to have heartbreak.

Heartbreaks

Best Friends??

Forever or For Never??

For Never seems like a term from a story that never ends with a happy ending.

Happy Ending

Happy Endings are lost in a tragic moment of a broken friendship that can never be fixed.

Sometimes it's complicated.

Things have been complicated for them.

They tried to overcome it for so long but can't because of their past that is haunting them back over and over.