Bonus Chapter #4: Damage is Still Done

Damage is Still Done

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I could!!!

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!

This bonus chapter takes place on how Gidle is trying to move on as the five of them are moving forward from all of the stuff that has happened.

More Questions begin to interfere

It's because of their mystery case and their broken friendship.

Since they defeated the curse and the broken fate, they're not going to take a stand and watch how people are still trying to ruin their lives.

It's bad enough that their friendship is broken and ruined because of the broken fate.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua are done taking everything so relentlessly and seriously.

It is only going to make things worse.

The war is over but the damage is still done.

The damage is still done because of the actions that have caused them to not admit their wrongdoings.

Lesserafim is still not going to take the fault for all of this even though...

Huh, Yunjin is the one who saved them from this fate but it's not enough.

Sakura, Chaewon, Kazuha, and Eunchae are still not on her side.

They don't believe that she took a turn just for them to have the structure of their fate and density.

The damage is still done because Lesserafim is not taking any more chances to be around people who hurt and betrayed them. It's been almost a month since they went missing and now it's their turn to talk about what happened after the curse and the broken fate have been defeated.

Their enemies are still walking around plotting more revenge and schemes against the two groups.

Gidle and Lesserafim.

Gidle is not over Soojin.

They're not over Soojin and it's because she deserves so much better and justice because of the people who did her wrong all because of the lie.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

They're Taking Over The World

There is nothing that most people can do to stop them and then they also continue to ruin themselves and their success as well because of this.

They're Not Over Soojin

They're Not Over Her

More Things To Cover Their Tracks And The Damage Is Still Done

The Damage Is Still Done

They're Not Just Coming Back From The Dead

They're Coming Back From All Of The Troubles and Damages That Caused and Happened Between Them.

Between Them

Between Us

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

Soojin

THEY'RE NOT OVER

........