Chapter 44: Pocket Full of Lockets

Pocket Full of Lockets

This chapter is short so I tried to put it all together as fast as I can.

If it sounds too good to be true, then it always is

Nothing is ever good to be true

Never ignore your first instinct just because it isn't what you want to believe

It's better to be real than to be perfect

The last part of the last chapter

Present

Two weeks later

It's still in the afternoon but it's almost about to be sundown in a few

Gidle

The five girls gathered around to reveal their true instincts.

Unknown: Looks like you can't pick and choose at falling for bad guys and girls Yuqi-A.D.

Unknown: You wouldn't be known as the missing girl if you haven't been such a bitch to everyone.

Unknown: It's good to be true that you'll ever change Soyeon-A.D.

Unknown: The Golden Girl isn't a that Perfect Miyeon- A.D.

Miyeon, Soyeon, and Yuqi received text messages from A.D.

Soyeon: If any of us have true instincts then let's hear them.

Soyeon: Besides it's good to be true that anything can keep us alive

The girls agreed with Soyeon as they placed their hands on the stone.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua's mind: We'll do anything to keep us alive

Pocket Full of Lockets

.......

Flashback: It's the night of their life at the annual Halloween Bash.

Lesserafim is at the Halloween Bash to celebrate with their friends and that is until an incident happened.

Aespa is also there at the Halloween Bash and they are ready to get their revenge back on them.

Halloween Bash

The five girls are in their Halloween costumes as they're getting ready for the bash party.

It was Chaewon and Kazuha's idea to throw a Halloween Bash.

Also, Yunjin, Sakura, and Eunchae helped them with the decorations, food, drinks, games, and many more.

Kazuha is now doing Yunjin's makeup

Sakura is doing Chaewon's makeup.

Eunchae takes some silly photos on her phone because she is getting bored of waiting.

Eunchae: Ugh... Can we go now?? *she said it in an impatient tone*

Kazuha and Sakura rolled their eyes.

Chaewon: God You just don't know how to wait and you're one of these reasons why we can't go anywhere.

Chaewon said it in a mean tone.

Eunchae scoffs.

Eunchae: Here you go again Chaewon

Eunchae: Life isn't always easy as you think it is and maybe if you don't have to be such a selfish brat then I would not have been such a lousy crybaby all the time who wants to have fun.