Bonus Chapter #2: The Grudge

The Grudge

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I could.

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!

Inspired by the song called The Grudge by Olivia Rodrigo.

I try to be tough, but I wanna scream

How could anybody do the things you did so easily??

You know, I can't let it go

I've Tried

I've Tried

I've Tried For So Long

I Doubt You Ever Think About The Damage You Did

This bonus chapter takes place on how the five girls still managed to stay together in their friendship but it still isn't always as easy as it seems.

The scandal that the girls had been posted to the public and it isn't about Soojin who gets accused of becoming a bully. It became false in the end.

More people kept asking questions and the girls didn't wanna answer to none of them because they were being set up into something that they didn't do and Soojin was the only one who had to leave to avoid the damage.

Soyeon had enough and went straight to the Cube Company and went off at them after she and her best friends found out that Soojin was leaving. She even cursed them out and yelled at them and just fled the scene. Shuhua is the only one who knows all of this and it made Soyeon mad at her.

Before and After, the girls noticed Soyeon's behavior lately and it made them worried.

Yuqi is the one who knows why Soyeon had been acting like this.

Ever since Soojin left the group, the five girls have been acting like they haven't been like themselves lately.

More people are trying to get involved in the case and about their friendship.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua couldn't hold a grudge.

They all had this feeling that they were trapped in the circle box.

Soyeon has tried everything to end this madness so her best friends can come back together again but she feels like she has to be tough and then everyone calls her the worst leader.

Everyone hates her and the girls and the people turn against them.

Soyeon has always been the best leader and she isn't giving up.

It takes some strength to forgive.

But

I'm not sure I'm there yet.

......

Present

The very next day

Gidle

Miyeon and Yuqi both woke up by the alarm on their phones as they got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day to be an ordinary day.

Yuqi is the first one to get up since she had a decent sleep last night while her best friend Miyeon on the other side still feels tired from last night. Miyeon's conservation that she had with Soyeon last night didn't turn out well at first.