Chapter 50: Midnight Club

Midnight Club

This chapter will be a bit short this time so I tried to put it all together as fast as I can.

The last part of the last chapter

Present

It's almost night out

The girls found Soyeon at someone's house but it's abandoned.

Shuhua: Poor Soyeon

Yuqi: I know someone who did this and brought her here to keep her hostage the same person who would do anything to make her forget everything about us.

Miyeon, Minnie, and Shuhua all together: Who??

The girls made it home safely.

Soyeon wants to forget everything that she had

Except

She is tired of living alone

Soyeon goes back to the place where she has been SA'D

The person who did to humiliate her and another person who almost tried to drown her.

For the first time in forever, Soyeon has a perfect life with her friends and family.

Soyeon is happy

But

Now

All of this for someone to get rid of the Queen Bee

All of this for someone...Who... truly wants

HER TO BE DEAD

ALL OF THIS FOR SOMEONE...

WHO WANTS GIDLE DEAD FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!

The Midnight Club has arrived!!!!

......

A little flashback: Gidle is planning for a Midnight Club only to find out that it isn't what they always want things to be the way it was.

The girls are opening their Midnight Club.

It wasn't something that they had in mind but it was Soojin's idea.

Soojin and the girls always want to open a club of their own.

That means nobody isn't invited

This is only for the six best friends.

At first, Soyeon despite the idea of it because it seems a bit weird.

Then she changed her mind since Soojin suggested the ideas she put out like it's a map of a treasure.

Soyeon added a few touches to it.

The girls have no problem with her ideas as well and it's the best idea ever.

They didn't get to celebrate their friend's anniversary but this is a way for them to celebrate.

The six girls chat, eat snacks, have tickle fights, pillow fights, dance some music and sing.

They didn't have this much fun since the girls went separate and it is because they were busy nowadays and their schedule is packed.

For a night like this, it's truly magical for these six best friends to come back together after such a little mishap.