Chapter 32: Ride or Die

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long and also credit the photos and the quotes that I found on Google.

Ride or Die

Ride or Die= The highest level of loyalty you will ever find a person.

Ride or Die means You are always there for one another during the good and bad times.

The last part of the last chapter

It's still the next day

Lesserafim is outside at the Riverside Lodge now.

Kazuha: Why are we?? I thought we had this conversation about putting Gidle in their place.

Eunchae: This is stupid

Eunchae: We might as well own our truth because eventually, everyone is going to know what we did.

Sakura: You promised me that everything will be perfect but no it starts with you Chaewon.

Sakura: It always starts with you *she shouted at her*

Sakura's mind: Screw Gidle for doing this to us

Yunjin whisper and shouts at her then Chaewon does the same thing.

Chaewon: There are two sides to every story

Chaewon: We were a part of their life

The five girls watch the rose burn into flames.

There are two sides to every story

Gidle and Lesserafim know what happens but they pretend it never happened and they also keep their mouths shut.

They'll do anything to keep their life a secret even friendship

Every story has two sides

One is what you are aware

And

The other one is when the truth lies

It's now or never

Ride or Die

......

Flashback: This is how Gidle discovers the Ouijia board.

Gidle

The six girls are outside at the graveyard at night and it's Halloween.

At first, Soyeon tells her best friends that they are going to a Halloween party for Halloween but she tricked them into thinking that they are going to a Halloween party so she and her pals are at the graveyard instead at the party even though there is a party.

The girls are mad at her for tricking them.

They want to go to a party.

Why are Soyeon and her pals at the graveyard for??

What is the reason why she brought them here in the first place??

The girls don't like the sound of this.

Soojin thought that Soyeon pulls a prank on them for Halloween.

Soyeon loves to pull pranks at them every Halloween.

One time, Minnie got spooked because she really thought that the screaming face marker is haunting them all over town. She finds out that Soyeon pulled a prank at her and she did not find it funny at all.