Bonus Chapter #5: Reuinon/Girl Missing(1)

Bonus Chapter #5: Reunion/Girl Missing Part 1

Reunion/Girl Missing Part 1

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in a chapter as fast as I could!!

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!!

Credit to the Photos btw!!!!

This bonus chapter will be completely different this time and then the next one is Part 2 of how the girls thought that the world was going to end soon if nobody had found them or heard from them since the fallout.

The girls talked about their fallout because of their friendship and how their fallout completely ruined them because of people who were determined to do anything to tear them apart.

However, this isn't the case because the girls talked about how they got themselves involved in a toxic friendship, and betrayed Soojin.

Soojin hasn't moved on from everything that had happened to her but then she decided to come back a year later and work on other things that she had planned for.

The Reunion

Like she is preparing for her solo debut.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

They continue to be in a group and a band without Soojin. It still hasn't been the same without as they're coming out of the dark.

It gets more and more complicated because Soyeon isn't giving up yet on how the future is gonna hold for her best friends and herself.

She still tries to convince herself that she does things out of order and that is starting to lose so much faith and strength.

The girls don't want her to do anything else but Soyeon isn't listening and continues to doubt herself to protect them.

They got into more arguments and fights.

Miyeon felt like she still didn't belong in this world.

When anyone can continue to push her off the edge.

Minnie felt like the world didn't deserve her happiness and peace because she was better off living in a different world that could no longer haunt her in her life and dreams.

Soyeon felt like the world didn't know her name and then she thought that she was better off on her own because she wasn't going to let anyone doubt her and that's what caused her to lose interest in herself.

Soyeon doesn't know who she is...

Yuqi felt like she had to stay strong at all times for her to have to sacrifice for herself and her best friends. She misses her family the most because every time there is a cycle, she still has to choose her friends. She never has the chance to say goodbye.

It made Yuqi so much knowing that....... she wasn't going to make it.

Yuqi doesn't always have to be strong but in the end, she is willing to give up and forget about this whole thing.

Shuhua felt like the world only knew her and it was because of her ex-best friend Soojin. There are still some people around her who continue to make fun of her and tear her down.

She thought the only way for her to be confident was to impress everyone because of her talent and skills.

But