Bonus Chapter #10: Never Survived

Never Survived

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I could!!!

Credit to the Photos that I found on Pinterest, Google, etc...

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!!

This chapter is also going to be different from the last chapter and more things are going to deeper and deeper.

It's also going to be a lot worse than most people think that something is going on around with Gidle and Lesserafim after they defeat the curse and the broken fate.

Gidle and Lesserafim

Never Survived

Never Survived

We'll Survive

You and I

You never need to apologize

For how you choose to survive

Promise me you'll always remember.

You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem to think.

You seem to be smarter than you think because you choose those consequences that hit you like rock bottom, you swim under the sea.

Never Survived

Never Forget

They needed you more than they needed me most for me to break the spirits of a true friendship.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

They choose to survive instead of thinking things through about their certain problems when they are in danger. They choose to never give up but at the same time, it wasn't their choice for them to be drifted apart.

It happens

It happens a lot along with other people who have to get over their heartbreak and betrayal.

Friendship Heartbreak

That sad moment when you can feel

You and your best friend slowly drifting away.

They hated each other.

Some things need to be kept inside their secret box.

It drives them crazy to look back at those days when people treated them like they were made of garbage.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

They Were Mean Girls

That Hasn't Changed Anything

They Weren't All That Bright

To Begin With

Miyeon chooses to give it up.

Minnie chose to move on and never came back.

Soyeon chooses to be free but at the same time, she'll never forget the pain and suffering that she had to go through all of those bad times.