70 (last chapter)

1.5 year later

Everett walks into the kitchen carrying Elias. I smile as look at them. Elias squeals and smiles which makes me laugh.

Everett asks, "How are you feeling?"

I look down to my belly, since I am only two months I have a very small bump.

I sigh, "I missed you and Elias but that is all."

He walks over to me, kissing me gently then setting Elias down on the island in front of me.

Everett asks, "Aunt Astrid was supposed to stop by earlier. Did she?"

I nod, "Yes she came and helped me clean up the room."

Everett says, "She's not gonna be born for another seven months we have time and besides Aunt Astrid is too old and you are pregnant."

I shrug, "I wanna do it myself, we did it together for Elias we should do it for our baby girl also."

I stand from my chair. Grabbing Elias and putting him on my hip. Everett and I make our way upstairs to our room.

"If you would have gotten home any later I would've fallen asleep," I say.

He says, "You should've went to bed."

I open our room door, "I love putting Elias to bed, I couldn't go to bed even if I wanted to."

I set Elias down in his crib, seeing that he has already fallen asleep. Leaning over I kiss his forehead and admire my son.

He looks exactly like Everett. His curls the same shape, the coils the same, his smile the same, his eyes are the same beautiful brown, and he's fairly large. He will be very tall when he's older.

Yet he has my ginger hair. Except his a darker ginger. I'm hoping our baby girl gets my blue eyes and her fathers hair color. I wouldn't care, I would love her endlessly just as I do Elias.

I walk over to the bed. Immediately I find Everett and become comfortable hanging onto him.

I whisper, "I love you."

He kisses my forehead, his hand around my shoulder holding me close.

"I love you Aurelia," he says.