32

This kiss, the most carnal thing Everett has ever given me

This kiss, the most carnal thing Everett has ever given me. I can't help but indulge myself even further as my hands travel his bare chest.

Everett's lips move to my neck, his hands moving to my ass and my breasts. His hands are innocent as he grips my body but the act is quite the opposite.

His lips are soft but his movements are rough. The same with his hands. It feels so good, I never expected such a thing to feel good. I was so very wrong.

My brows furrow and my eyes close as I moan while I throw my head back. I've never felt this feeling before. Its like I want him closer, not in an innocent way either. I can feel my panties becoming slicker as anticipation fills me. Oh my god!

I can't get enough of his lips, of him.

His lips detach from my neck and are now back on my lips. I decide I can't wait any longer, I push my tongue between his lips. Exploring his mouth ever so impatiently.

One of his hands move from my ass and goes around my throat. I gasp at his action but realize it makes me want him even more, oddly enough. What is he doing to me?

Everett pulls away then looks me in my eyes. I look him in the eyes at first then my gaze falls to his lips.

"Kiss me," I say.

He smiles just before kissing me again. His hand going into my hair and my arms going around his neck.

I should feel guilty for kissing a man I'm not going to marry but I don't. I don't feel guilty at all, I feel happy, ecstatic even. I've never felt happier in my life. This rebellious act feels so right.

His lips are full and soft, they taste minty.

I pull my lips from his but stay just as close to him. Both of us are out of breath.

"God I've wanted to do that for so long," he admits.

I question "I thought you didn't date women, much less kiss them?"

He smiles as he chuckles, "You've proven to be an exception."

I smile then say as I distance myself, "I should probably go, I have a lunch with all my sister in laws."

"Don't you have like 10?" He questions.

I laugh and shake my head, "I only have three, do you think of my brothers as man whores?"

He laughs, "You said it I did not!"

I roll my eyes and laugh.

Walking toward my purse I say, "Next time you decide on almost choking a man my father has promised me to. Please tell me so I can join you in that matter."

I can hear him laugh as he walks behind me.

"I'm sure if I did you would rather just punch him? As before," he jokes.

I can't help but laugh at that.

I grab my purse and my coffee then say, "I hope you like your things. Sorry if you do not, I must go."

"I will walk you out, it is not the nicest of places for you to be," he says.

I turn around to see him fairly close behind.

"And it is for you?" I ask.

He sighs and says, "I am very familiar with this area."

I ask with sarcasm, "Are you worried about me?"

Everett rolls his eyes and points to the door. I giggle at his actions.

"Start walking Aurelia," he orders.

I laugh and start my ways toward the door.

I walk down the halls looking for the duchess when I pass my fathers office

I walk down the halls looking for the duchess when I pass my fathers office. The door is wide open.

I look around and then announce, "Aniston!"

Aniston comes quickly from the other side of the hallway.

"Yes your highness?" he asks.

I point toward the door then ask, "Why is this open?"

Aniston seems to swallow down something similar to that of fear.

He says, "You do not remember do you?"

I ask, "Remember what?"

Again, he gulps, then says, "Last night you came home rather influenced and destroyed your father's office."

Fuck!

I quickly make my way into the office to see that he is in fact correct. All of the wood is either split or cracked. His oak desk both. The oak cabinet that holds all of the records of everything that has happened to me and him also equally destroyed.

I yell out in frustration as I stomp toward his cabinet. Opening every drawer and cupboard I make sure the papers and files are salvageable.

Which most of them are, the only file I care about is the file that contains my fathers will. All other files are online or copied. His will neither

I cannot seem to find it.

"God damn it!" I yell as I shove the drawer closed.