58🔞🔥🔥🔥

My eyes flutter as I look into his eyes, I shakily say, "Show me what you wanted to... before."

Everett's brows raise and furrow at the same time. His lips curling into a grin.

"Are you sure?" he asks again.

I nod, to which he says, "Stand up."

I place my hand onto his shoulder as I stand in front of him. He also stands though, pushing the chair off to the side then turning me around.

His hands go to my shoulders then trail down to my bra clasp. His hands unclasping my bra then allowing my bra to fall to the floor.

I should feel insecure or too naked but I do not. I feel secure and comfortable with him.

Everett kisses my shoulder then I can hear him move behind me. His hands now on my legs.

I look over my shoulder only to see him kneeling behind me. He then turns me around so we are facing each other.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He places a finger over his lips then whispers, "Shh."

His hands move up to my skirt, unbuttoning the side and pulling them down. His next item he takes off are my tights.

Now I stand only in my panties.

Standing up he puts his hand on my cheek and the other around my waist. Pulling me into a slow kiss. All the while walking us toward the bed.

He makes me sit on the bed as he stands in front of me.

"Did you touch yourself?" Everett asks.

My eyes widen at his direct question, but I must not lie. I nod as I look up to him, my eyelashes blocking some of my view.

"What did you think about?"

I shake my head, "I do not remember."

That's a lie, I am far to embarrassed that I truly thought of him.

"Yes you do," he says as he lowers himself to my eye level.

His hands going to my legs, his fingers sliding up my thighs until his finger is looped around the fabric by my hip. Pulling down my panties he throws them off to the side.

My mouth falls open and a moan leaves my lips as his thumb touches my clit. He slowly starts to rub.

"Do you remember now?" he asks with cockiness in his voice.

I bite my lip as I nod, then letting go as I say, "Yes! It was you I thought about."

Everett's fingers enter me, going inside my pussy. I throw my head back, I have never felt that before. The feeling is so odd but as his fingers start to move in and out it starts to feel good. His fingers are much larger than mine.

"What was it?"

I gulp then whisper breathlessly, "I imagined it was you touching me."

"Did it feel as good as it does now?" he asks with a cocky smile.

I shake my head and close my eyes.

"Fuck!" I moan as I squeeze his arm.

He chuckles as I swear.

How can one feel so good in a moment such as this. If I would have known this feels so good I would have done this with him many times before.

I whisper, "I need you Everett."

He says, "I'm right here Aurelia."

I shake my head as I close my eyes, "I want you closer."

Everett pulls my lips into a deep kiss. His fingers no longer inside of me and now fumbling with his belt as he crawls onto the bed. Moving us into the middle of the bed.

He pulls off his pants then his knickers. I look down only to see his cock. It is big, the only one I have ever seen but it is bigger than I thought.

I gasp as I first see it then look up to his eyes.

"Don't look down, look at me. It will only hurt more if you look at it," he says.

I ask, "How bad will it hurt?"

He says, "Only for a moment, it won't hurt much."

I nod, preparing myself for the pain. Wrapping my arm around his neck and one of my legs around his waist.

I make a surprised noise as I can feel his cock enter me. It is much bigger than his fingers. He does it slowly so I can adjust but it still hurts.

I hide my head in his neck as I grip his hair in my hands.

"Are you alright?" he asks.

I nod, "Can I continue?" he further asks.

I nod again, too flustered and confused at my own feelings to answer properly.

Just as he did with his fingers he starts to thrust inside of me. The pain quickly turns into immense pleasure. A small portion of which has carried over from his fingers inside me.