57

I turn around hurling my fist into his face with great force. In the seconds he can still stand I lay a chain of assaults onto his face. When he falls back I cannot refrain myself from stopping the attack.

Instead I drop to my knees, grabbing his suit I pull him up and head butt him. Then continue the pounding from my fists. My anger leading my actions.

Hands grab my coat and pull me off of the unconscious man.

"Everett! Are you fucking out of your mind?" Niko's voice yells.

I shake my head and push him off me.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asks.

I give a brief response, "Helping him."

I walk away and out of the alley. Niko stays behind, probably to help the sick bastard.

How has Burdock been dead for so long and he still somehow managed to ruin another one of my nights.

I take my phone out of my pocket. Seeing the very recent texts and missed call from Aurelia.

I sigh, "Fuck."

I click on the missed call which automatically calls her back.

I walk to my car as I wait for her answer, "Everett?"

I nod as I say, "Yes Aurelia."

"The duchess asked me to call you, are you alright?"

I groan, "Yes."

"You don't sound it," she says.

I say, "Meet me at the address I send you."

I hang up on her then send her the address of the house I have been living in. I am only allowed to live in a royal residence, which I am. Just not the palace which my dad will finish his life in.

I arrive at the address he sent me then rush to the door because of how cold it is

I arrive at the address he sent me then rush to the door because of how cold it is. My teeth chattering as I walk. My arms folded together on my chest as my hands rubs the opposite arm.

A butler answers, "Prince Everett told me you would be coming. He is upstairs, the largest room in the far west corridor."

I nod as I walk in, the butler leaving as I do.

I search through the upstairs for the far west corridor. I easily find the largest room. No sounds, no lights, and no people in the whole home.

His maids must be off.

I knock on the door, "Come in," he says.

I walk in to see him sitting in a chair facing a mirror. He's shirtless and slouched as he looks in the mirror. I can see him looking at me in the mirror. I can also see that even though he is slouched his abs still show.

I walk over to him and see that his eyebrow is split open. With fresh blood leaking from it.

He has the supplies to fix it but none of it is opened.

"May I help?" I ask.

He look ups, only his eyes raising though. He looks at me through his eyelashes. He looks more vulnerable in this moment.

I look away from his eyes then grab an alcohol wipe from the box full of first aid supplies. He moves the box off his lap then pulls me onto his lap.

I gasp quietly, he asks, "What is it?"

I shake my head as I look down at the alcohol wipe.

"Nothing," I say.

I start to wipe his cut and he flinches, his right hand gripping my waist as his left grips my thigh. I continue to clean his face, tensions rising in the room.

I look down to his eyes, which I shouldn't have done. His eyes look so inviting.

I set the bandaid wrapper into the box of first aid supplies then look back to him.

"Don't look at me like that," he says.

I shake my head, "Aurelia," he says.

I place my hands on his cheeks as I pull him into a kiss. He kisses me back with much more intensity that I anticipated.

Everett runs his hands up my thighs then under my shirt. He pulls my shirt over my head. My bra the only thing covering my breasts. His lips find my collarbone which surprises me.

I shudder and take a sharp breath in.

His name comes off my tongue, "Everett..."

"Do you wish for me to stop?" he asks.

I shake my head, "No."

His lips disconnect from my skin, his face now leveled with mine.

"What would you like for me to do?" he asks with mischievous eyes and a grin so desirable.