33

The drive to my destination to meet the girls was rather far from Everett's gym

The drive to my destination to meet the girls was rather far from Everett's gym. I made it on time and was able to freshen up, now I must wait for the girls to arrive.

Sitting at the table on the balcony of the restaurant I look out to the ocean. Yes England does have beautiful ocean views.

My hand is under my chin as I reminisce of my first and only kiss. A blush roses my cheeks and I slip a smile. His hands were exploring every curve of my whole body. I've never been touched in such places but I believe I liked it. Well, let's be truthful. I know I liked it.

Heels click against the tile of the restaurant so I look over.

All the girls are walking toward the table so I stand.

"You seem to be lost in thought," Ember says.

I nod my head as I put on a smile, "I suppose I was."

They all sit down and we start talking, I notice Hannah is being more quiet than normal.

Suddenly she starts crying and we all immediately stop talking and pay attention to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I hug her.

She says, "I'm pregnant."

Everyone gasps, including me.

Ember asks, "Isn't that a good thing?"

Rose says, "We should celebrate, shouldn't we?"

Hannah shakes her head, "No it is not, Isaiah has been rude to the children and I. I have been thinking of divorce."

We all gasp once again, I hug her tighter. Her head on my chest and my arms around her shoulders.

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry!" Ember says as she now joins the hug.

Rose also joins in the comforting of Hannah.

After she has relaxed everyone returns to their seats.

Hannah explains, "It started when everyone moved here. He was out almost every night with one of the boys or at his little country club. When his childish brawl began with Prince Everett he became rude and unruly at times. Then it spread toward Grace. I hear her at night crying in her room because she hates Isaiah and I do not know what to do!"

I become saddened as I hear this. This is all my fault! What have I done!

————————————————————

I sit in my room shaking, heaving and crying as I think about my conversation with Hannah earlier.

It is all my fault if she decides to divorce my brother. We all told her to explain her feelings and have Grace explain her's also but that is not enough. My brother is like my father in a way, if someone believes he's done something wrong he gets defensive and angry. Which only will make this situation much worse.

My throat burns as I try to keep my cries silent. My lips taste salty from my tears and my cheeks feel sticky.

My hands shake as I try to relax but all fails. Which makes me cry even harder.

My breathing starts to become erratic and I can't seem to catch my breath.

Grabbing my phone I text my mother, "I need help, I can't breath."

I set my phone down then put my hand behind my head to try to catch my breath.

My vision starts to fog and I hear a ringing but ignore it. It goes on and on but my vision is blurry and all noise around me seems to morph together.

I grab my phone and realize I'm getting a call. Hopefully it is my mother.

I press a big blob of green to hopefully answer the call as I pull the phone to my ear.

Instead of my mom I hear Everett, "My lord Aurelia what's wrong?" he asks worriedly.

I gasp for air once again and say, "I.... I -can't breath."

"Do you need me to call an ambulance?" he asks.

"No, no, it is..... just -an -anx-anxiety attack," I manage to croak.

His voice sounds soothing and calm as he says, "Aurelia, listen to my voice."

I do as he says, he continues speaking and I try my best to focus. Which I am doing pretty well at.

"Take longer, deeper breaths," he says.

I try to do as he says, I really do. It takes me a while but I do manage to take a few deep breaths.

"You sound much better, now try to continue on doing so. Now do you have water by you?" He asks.

I nod as I say, "Y-yes."

Everett says, "Take a few very small sips of it."

My shaky hands reach out to my bedside table and grab the water. I spill a few drops in the process of pulling it toward myself.

Trying to be steady I raise the drink to my lips and take the smallest of sips.

"Now take another," he says after a couple seconds.

I do and in only about 15 minutes I am fine. My breathing is leveled and my shaking has subsided.

I am so grateful for Everett!