52🔞🔥

Our kiss is deep and intense.

Everett has already taken off his shirt and tie completely. Somehow my dress has managed to get bunched around my waist.

His hands are gripping my thighs and ass so hard it hurts but it also feels so good. I can quite literally feel the muscles of his torso through my dress. Of course I have run my hands over every single one.

I tug on his hair as I manage to get myself on top of him. I now straddle his lap as he sits up on the couch.

I disconnect our lips for just a second when I realize we are indeed in an art room. Most likely for painters for portraits of the royal family.

Instead of kissing him I ask, "Is there paint in here?"

He asks, "Why is that important?"

I say, "I want to use it, now where is it?"

He stands, making me fall off of his lap. Surely enough he steadies me as we stand together. I fix my dress as he walks away. To what I assume is the paint.

Opening a cabinet he reaches inside then pulls out a drawer. Revealing many different paint colors.

Yes!

I skip towards the drawer and look at all the different paint colors.

Everett places his hands on the sides of my arms and kisses my shoulder.

I ask, "What's your favorite color?"

He whispers against my skin, "Black."

The airy-ness of his words cause shivers to crawl down my spine.

"A different color, black is rather boring."

He groans, "No it is not."

I nod, "It kind of is, now another."

"Red, a orangey red," he answers.

I grab the most vibrant shade of red then a paintbrush not to far from it.

"Now go sit down," I say.

I can feel him stand straighter behind me, "Why?"

"Just do it," I groan.

He chuckles, "You're not very good at being stern."

I turn around with my supplies in hand, looking at him as he sits down on the couch. Only being able to see his upper back and the back of his head from the angle of the couch.

"Then why'd you sit down?" I ask as I walk over to him.

He chuckles as looks at me rounding the corner of the couch.

I set all the supplies down on the floor besides the couch. Kneeling down I figure out the red paint is rather easy to open.

Everett asks, "Aurelia what are you planning?"

I shrug as I dip the brush into the paint.

"You'll figure it out," I say.

He groans, spreading his legs slightly as he pushes his hips forward on the couch. I cannot help but look at the way his muscles flex as he does that. His pants fall a little lower, revealing his cut lower abdominal muscles.

Oh my god, is it bad that I would really love to kiss them?

I turn so that I'm kneeling in front of him. His head which was just leaned back now moves to look down at me.

His eyes are so dark as he looks down at me. His head is slightly tilted and his eyes are squinted. His lips upturned into a sexy grin.

I look down at the paintbrush as I raise it to his chest.

"You are not putting that on me," he says.

I smile as I put a red line down the very far right side of his chest.

"Aurelia Dahlia Blackwood," he says gruffly.

I look up at him between my lashes. My bottom lip between my teeth and my eyes lazily looking up.

He groans and says, "Don't look at me like that."

I giggle and say, "Then let me finish."

"Fine," he groans but then reaches down and grabs me. Pulling me onto his lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask

He says, "If you wish to finish you must sit on my lap."

I groan, "Fine."

He smiles lazily and leans his head back. I finish and admire my work.

"I must say I did very good," I tell him.

He asks, "What does it say?"

I say, "Give me your phone and I'll take a photo."

He pushes his hips up as he reaches into his back pocket for his phone. I gasp as I feel his buckle touch the inside of my thigh. Not too far away from my panties.

Handing it to me I take a photo and giggle.

Everett takes his phone back and briefly looks at it before looking over his phone screen and glaring at me.

"King?" He asks.

I nod which earns me an annoyed eye roll from him.

He says, "The title 'king' is exactly that just a title."

I ask, "But has there ever been a king as handsome as the very next?"

He laughs, using the hand on the back of my neck to pull me into a kiss. His other hand grabs onto my hair.