63🔞🔥

I wake up only to find Everett laying on my body. Looking through his phone of course.

I stretch my arms out and groan as my limbs stretch. As I finish stretching I look down to find him lazily smiling as he looks up to my eyes.

He asks, "Are you sore Angel?"

I shake my head, "What time is it?" I ask as I sit up.

He look over to his phone then taps on it. The screen brightening as it turns on.

"11:05," he answers to which I'm surprised.

I say, "I slept in that late? I haven't slept in that late on event days in a while."

He smiles as he places a kiss on my collarbone.

"We didn't go to bed until 3 am Aurelia," he reminds.

I say, "We should start getting ready then!"

Groaning he rolls off of me onto his back. His abs revealed as his legs and part of his torso is stuck under the sheets. Then he props himself up onto his elbow as he lays sideways.

"The ball is only 2 hours and it is not until 9," he informs.

I say, "I suppose we shall not have to get ready for another couple hours then."

He grins mischievously as he looks at me, his eyes then scanning me up and down.

I giggle, "We had sex last night."

"And is there a rule saying we cannot have it again?" He questions.

Now Everett moves himself on top of me. Smiling as he does. I giggle and cup his face with my hands.

He kisses my cheek then starts to suck on my skin as his hands remove the barrier between our bodies. I smile then force us to roll over so I am now on top of him as he lays on his back.

Everett moves his hands to my hips, his eyes starting there then raising to my lips. His torso moving up so he's in a sitting position. I now straddle his waist.

"What a fool I was to not instantly fall in love with you," he says.

I giggle, "Who says I liked you at first."

He smiles then kisses me. His hand grasping the back of my head, at the nape of my neck.

I place my right hand on the side of his neck then my left arm steadies me as my hand is gripping his thigh. His other hand, his left is around my waist and grabbing onto my ass.

I hungrily move my lips against his which is matched with the same intensity. As he kisses me his left hand moves from my ass to my pussy.

His fingers spreading my lips then rubbing back and forth.

I moan into his mouth. Starting to move my hips back and forth.

I whisper through moans, "Fuck, let me.. let me ride your cock."

He moves his right hand from the nape of my neck to my throat. His grip solid as he bites my lower lip and pulls, eventually letting go.

"Are you ready for that?" He asks genuinely.

I nod, looking at him, to which he nods.

I smile and look down. Wrapping my hand around his cock then guiding my entrance to his cock. Once I reach his cock he thrusts up very slowly. My head rolling back as his tip enters me.

I bite my gums as a moan is contained inside my mouth.

Once he is comfortably inside me he grabs my hip with his right hand. His left hand trailing down the valley between my breasts and around my waist. His hand eventually finding my ass and gripping it. Both of his hands guiding the rhythm of my hips as they grind on his cock.

I wrap one arm around his neck then the other is extended to the back board to stabilize me.

I move my eyes from his cock up to his face. His eyes are focused on his cock and my pussy. His mouth parted as I can see pleasure fill his face.

"God fucking damn Angel," Everett groans.

I smile as I start to grind against him a bit faster.

He leans forward, his lips wrapping around my nipples. My lips part as a quiet moan escapes my lip. I quickly move my right hand from the headboard to his leg.

His arm around my waist moves up and grips the back of my neck.

I furrow my brows as I feel his cock hit my g-spot. A loud moan of his name escaping my mouth.

Everett pulls away from my breasts and looks into my eyes.

I dip my head into his neck. Burying it there as pleasure overcomes me.

I know the workers are probably here and I would be mortified if they heard any of this. So to muffle my noises I suck on his neck.