3

My brothers are all staying in their own homes. Otto will be staying in a property he owns with his girlfriend and Urban is staying in one of Otto's other properties. They're only doing this until their houses are finished.

I'm so excited but scared at the same time. I've never moved. I lived in the same house in a rural part of Colorado my whole life. I went to a college not to far from the house so I never lived in a dorm either.

We've entered the driveway that is gated. It seems quite fancy. The house is hidden so we cannot see yet. Trees and acres of forest surround the house and the road leading up to it.

But wait! Oh, I can see a clearing ahead.

I eagerly near my face towards the window to see. I can only see a blob of white in the distance. Which turns into a beautiful mansion as we approach closer.

My mouth drops and nothing but air comes out.

"Oh my!" I say with the brightest of smiles.

My mother and father just laugh at my reaction.

"We'll be living here?" I ask in disbelief.

My mother laughs, "Yes sweetie."

The car comes to a stop, I quickly get out and gush over the place. My brothers and their partners getting out of their cars just as fast.

All my siblings and sibling in laws look surprised. They're only here to help us get settled.

Eden's wife is named Ember, their son named Easton and daughter Elizabeth. Ember is 39, Easton is 15, and Elizabeth is 12.

Isaiah's wife is named Hannah, their daughters name is Grace. Hannah is the same age as Isaiah, who is 34. Grace is only 9.

Otto's girlfriend is named Rose. They have no children since Rose cannot have kids. She had an accident as a child that prevented her from having any. Truly very heartbreaking.

Urban is single, in which he wishes to stay that way until he dies.

I don't know how, I ache for a person I can love.

Enough of the introductions. Let's go inside.

I grab my luggages from my father and walk them inside. A maid taking them as soon as I step inside.

At the front entrance all the workers stand waiting for us.

My father introduces them all. I feel bad, they're people who are working for a family. In which I know my father will treat them like animals.

The maid who has my luggage takes me up to my room which is gorgeous. My room which is on the third and fourth floor, has a large window and a private patio for both floors.

My room is the farthest from my parents. Theirs being on the west wing and mine on the east wing.

On the third floor there is a library and living room. Decorated with a bean bag, couch, tv, and a telescope by the window. This level of my room is very large. It's about 500 sq ft. The second level of my room is about half of that.

The floating staircase leading up to the second level has only metal piping as a rail.

The second level is gorgeous. It has my bed which is in a nook that has a large window facing the beautiful plains behind the home. The nook my bed is in is surrounded by more bookcases. A bathroom and closet is also on the second floor with a vanity.

I turn to the maid and say, "I'll put away my things, may I be alone?"

She nods and says, "Of course."

I smile and immediately go to my largest luggage which has my comfiest sets of clothes in it. Grabbing a linen set I put it on then test my bean bag and couch. Both of which are very comfy.

I open the doors that lead to the patio and walk to the railing.

The view is just exquisite, I could stand here every day. Looking at either side of the deck I realize I have chairs, floating chairs, a coffee table, and some plants.

I can hear my room door open, it's Rose.

I wave her over and say, "Isn't this view just beautiful!"

She nods in agreement, her sweet southern accent saying, "Your father is already starting to blame things on the maids and your mother."

I groan and say, "He is a miserable old man isn't he."