64🔞🔥

Everett thrusts into me instead of me carrying on in grinding on him. He must know I am close to my orgasm.

I squeeze my eyes shut, his thrusts bring me so much more pleasure than anything I could ever give myself. Even when I grind on his cock I cannot bring myself this much pleasure.

I stop sucking on his neck, I cannot continue. I yell out in pleasure as I orgasm. This time I squirt while I orgasm. Which feels much more pleasureful than any regular orgasm.

I shudder as he stops his thrusts. The amount of pleasure I just felt was insane.

I have now just realized as I orgasmed my nails dig into his shoulders rather deep. I catch my breath and my words.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

He chuckles, "Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

I shake my head, he pulls out then says, "Lay on your stomach."

I lay flat onto my stomach with my head on the pillows with my arms under the pillow. I can feel the bed dip as he moves. His warm, electric, fingers reaching under my hips and pulling my hips up so that my knees are bent and my back is arched in the air.

His hands then move to my ass, gripping and kneading my skin.

I can feel my previous orgasm dripping from my pussy and the rest down the insides of my legs.

Everett presses his cock against my pussy and groans. His hardness making it so easy for me to feel how big he is.

I circle my ass against him then feel him put one of his knees up. His hands now spreading my ass. His cock slipping inside of me easier than before because of the extra lubrication.

The new position allows me to feel his cock in a much different way that feels so much better.

He starts slow which then quickens. His breathing becoming heavier with the speed of his thrusts. My ass becomes numb with the repetitive thrusts, his hips driving into my ass every time.

I squeeze the pillow in my fists then moan into it. Those moans quickly turning into a continuous cry of pleasure. I push myself up onto my elbows and hang my head low. Which he doesn't allow for long.

His hand wrapping around my hair and yanking it back as he drives into me rough and hard.

I scream his name, shaking as my second orgasm passes through me. He has yet to cum.

I inhale sharply and squeeze my legs together.

His groans that are becoming more consistent are turning me on. They're so low and ragged.

Fuck they sound so good.

Aurelia's pussy tightens around my cock, my teeth grinding against each other at the feeling

Aurelia's pussy tightens around my cock, my teeth grinding against each other at the feeling. Oh my fuck she's gonna make me cum so fast.

I tug onto her hair a bit tighter than before. My pleasure rising solely from the feeling of her orgasm pulsing my cock.

Surprisingly enough she has is taking me very well in this position. Which this is her first time in.

I let go of her hair, both of my hands now on her ass which is so fucking perky. I look down at her perfect body then drag my eyes to her ass. Which is perfectly consuming my cock. Which is coated in a layer of her cum.

As I'm fully inside of her I cannot help myself, my cum ejects inside her. My eyes squeezed shut as I lean forward. My jaw clenched and my hands gripping the skin and fat of her perfect ass.

I exhale which causes me to realize I am out of breath.

As I look at her breathlessly I run my eyes over her perfectly curved body. She might disagree but I can perfectly see here how fucking perfect this Angel of a human is.

I thrust into her, my cock still so hard I think we may completely miss the ball.

Drilling inside of her the chorus of her melodic moans fill my ears. God if she continues on I will cum again, very soon.

With every thrust I try to reach as deep as I can. My thrusts are still fast, yet much deeper than before.

Aurelia arches her back even further as she dips down so that her shoulders are flush against the bed. I can feel her squeeze her legs as she tightly squeezes the pillow. Her hair a mess as it is sprawled over her back, face, and pillows.

I quickly pull her legs further apart before grabbing ahold of her hips on either side again. Drilling into her even harder.

Her moans now screams, her legs now shaking as her pussy pulses around me. Her tight entrance making it so easy for me to melt inside of her. Just as she squirts around me.

Groans leave my mouth along with a string of cuss words. Her legs must give out as she falls flat onto her stomach. I collapse on top of her, with no energy left to pull out.