Paimon: Ahhhh there is my little......uhhhh...(Looks at the butler) Which son is this one? There's so fucking many.

Butler: Stolas your highness.

Paimon: Stolas yes! Ha right right that's the one! The owl boy.

The scene cuts to Paimon standing in front of little Stolas.

Paimon: Well my little one it is finally your day of becoming a true part of the Goetia family. How good for you are you ready to know what you'll be meant to do to serve hell?

Stolas: Yes father!

Paimon opens some kind of portal to the cosmos as he speaks showing Stolas the stars he is meant to study. Two comets blue and pink fly out of the portal and up out of view.

Paimon: You will be entrusted with the study of the earth's skies the stars the prophecies they hold all that stuff.

Paimon closes the portal and summons the grimoire.

Paimon: Isn't that fun? You will begin the studies of your grimoire which will grant you access to the mortal realm to study and observe and you will grow to be a mighty prince of hell with your own legions to lead and pass on your knowledge to!

Stolas : I will do my best father!

Paimon: Wonderful! Also son you are destined to sire a precautionary addition to the Goetia family. So you are now engaged congratulations.

Paimon shows stolas a picture of a young Stella who was throttling some poor creature.

Paimon: Isn't she charming?

Stolas begins crying and turns away from the picture in fear.

Paimon: Ohhh that's an ugly noise son. Here. (pats Stolas) how about you cease this bitch crying?

Stolas starts crying harder.

Paimon: Hm that usually works. Oh would you like it if I took you to the circus in town? Children enjoy the circus right? Would that distract you enough from your non negotiable future marriage?

Stolas does not respond a tear rolls down his cheek and drips off.

The scene cuts to a sad Stolas and the butler standing at the top of the stairs into a circus tent. Paimon is not physically present but instead is shown in the glass of a mirror that the butler is holding up. Various Imps are seen filling the bleachers while circus music plays in the background.

Paimon: (looks around) Is there a spot that's close to the front but also far enough that I don't have to (gags) Ugh smell the poor?

Quick pan to Stolas the butler and Paimon in the mirror in an otherwise empty bleacher labeled with a crude cloth sign reading Goetia in dripping black paint. The scene then cuts to a dark arena as spotlights instantly light up revealing various circus imps as they begin performing. Two Imps in clown attire juggle while two more in the background perform spinning front flips and a female imp does a handstand on a demonic horse as it gallops by the Goetia section of the bleachers. Paimon chuckles and claps from within the mirror. Then the scene pans to the stilt supported legs of an
Imp to two clown imps juggling while on stilts. A female imp is seen walking and twirling on a tightrope in the background holding a yellow umbrella.
The camera cuts back to the Goetia section Paimon is still chuckling and clapping within the mirror but little Stolas who was very clearly not having a good timeflicks away a peanut that lands on the grimoire. An imp is shown breathing fire then the camera pans down to reveal the fire breathing imp atop an imp pyramid supported by a wooden stand. Two more imps in the background leap through hoops held by two omps in the pyramid ans land on their hands then jump to their feet as the crowd cheers. A throwing knife flies in from the left and forcefully pans the camera to the right. The knife sticks itself into a wooden board right next to the hip of a female imp shown to be tied to said board. The camera pans out to show the knife throwing imp as the crowd cheers. The Goetia section of the bleachers can be seen in the background. The camera cuts back to Stolas who was now slamming his forehead into his grimoire as the ring leader of the circus begins speaking. The ring leader was cash buckzo blitzo's biological father and owner of the circus.