"This is only smoke and mirrors" Elise said.

"I know it is" Natasha said.

"Do you two mind sharing what exactly you mean by those statements?" Normani asked.

Natasha looked up in the direction of the camera and then looked away. "None of us are actually trapped in here. Sinu just wants you to think that to scare you" Natasha said.

"What about all those people who passed out at homecoming?" Dinah asked.

"Sinu has people which I'm not going to say the names of since I promised that I wouldn't that they put some sort of drug in the drinks. It just makes you sleepy is all" Natasha said.

"I drunk a drink from homecoming and I was fine" Normani said.

"You could thank me for that" Ally said.

I tuned the rest of their conversation out as I realized that Maia wouldn't be moving any time soon. I focused my attention back on Camila who hasn't said a word since I woke up.

"Camz, are you okay?" I asked sitting in front of the girl who had her face now buried in her hands.

"My name is Camila" Camila said looking up at me.

"I know but I like to call you Camz" I said.

"Why?" Camila asked.

"It's a nickname" I said.

"Oh, I don't want to be here but my mom said I had to" Camila said.

"Sinu?" I asked.

"Who's that?" Camila asked.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "It's your mom" I said.

"My mom is mean but I have to be good Camila" Camila said.

"Are you like me now?" I asked observing Camila's face closely.

"I'm not sure" Camila said her brown eyes staring into my green eyes.

I heard tapping on the glass and looked up to see Ally tapping on the glass trying to get my attention. I got up from sitting in front of Camila and walked over to the window where Ally was.

"Somethings wrong with Camila so you need to be gentle with her" Ally said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There no way to explain it Lauren, she woke up from a coma unexpectedly and doesn't remember a thing. She just goes off whatever is told to her" Ally said.

"She remembers me" I said.

"That's because Sinu told her about you. For all Camila knows that you two are probably still together but she can't be bad so you can like her" Ally said.

I looked back at Camila who was chewing nervously on her bottom lip and looked back at Ally.

"Camz is sick so I have to help her" I said.

"That's sweet of you Lauren" Ally said.

"Natasha, have you found a way to get us out of here?" Normani said coming into view so that I saw her.

Natasha rolled her eyes. "Just open your door spaz" Natasha said.

"I already tried that" I said.

"Sinu locked them once she saw that you were awake" Elise said.

"Okay," I said walking away from the glass window and over to the door. I took a deep breath before turning the door knob. I was expecting it not to budge, but to my surprise it moved and I was able to open the door.