Rockstar

Sirius and the others all arrived at the back entrance of Lily's concert that Saturday. James had his arm wrapped around Lily, and Harry had his hand clasped around a very excited Hermione. Every time Sirius shot him a wink, he turned bright red. But teasing Harry was just a way to keep his mind off Izzie. With every step closer to the building, the more nauseous he felt. It wasn't just about seeing her again, but it was like eighty percent the reason, the other twenty percent was Cor. He heard her talking about him a few days ago when they all were at James and Lily's home. He knew it was unfair thinking like that, but it felt like she had replaced him. He wiped his hands on his jeans for the twentieth time. He was pulled out of his thoughts when Remus spoke to the bouncer.

"I'm sorry, I can't find any Lupin on here." He said skimming through the list, flipping the pages over.

"That's not possible." Remus said, searching his pockets for the ticket. "Cassie Sable handed me this ticket herself." He pulled out the ticket and Sirius could feel her magic on it.

"Oh!" The bouncer waved his wand over the ticket and his eyes widened even more. "It got her magical signature on it." He looked at the group. "She very rarely gives tickets out like this. She mostly does this to really sick kids, sometimes they don't have long."

"Make-a-wish." Lily and Hermione said quietly.

The bouncer eyed Harry and Hermione and he instinctively took a step closer to them. "Are you two sick?"

"No." They chimed.

"We're old friends." Remus said. The bouncer eyed the group and the ticket again before he opened the door.

"You must mean something special to her then." He said as they started walking, they all followed him closely. Sirius passed an open door which was filled with clothes. "Years ago, a young fan of hers was bitten by a werewolf. He wanted to end his life, he was only fifteen." Sirius saw Remus shoulder tense. "Without miss Sable, he would've done it. She had read about a philanthropist who made wolfsbane available and free for every werewolf. I – I think his name was Black something, he had a funny first name though."

"Sirius Black?" James offered with a toothy grin.

"Yeah, that's him, funny name." The others all smirked. "I believe she even wrote him a letter thanking him, because the wolfsbane saved a young boy's life." Sirius stopped breathing for a moment, and the others all looked at him, but the bouncer just kept going. "Miss Sable adjusted her schedule so she could be with him the first months on the full moon. She made sure he could still attend school and be with his friends. Even now, years later, the boy is in his twenties by now, they still meet up regularly. Miss Sable is truly one of a kind." The others couldn't disagree with that.

"Marco, I've told you, it's just Cassie." Izzie smiled as they stepped in the room. "You call my brother by his first name."

Sirius heard the bouncer vaguely saying about the two of them going to a bar together, but it was all lost to him because Izzie literally took his breath away. She was wearing skinny black jeans with a few rips in it, underneath ankle boots with a high heel. She was wearing a faded AC/DC shirt under her leather jacket. Her long brown hair was in a high ponytail.

"Breathe, Uncle Siri." Harry nudged him and winked. Sirius was the one that blushed now and quickly averted his eyes.

"Where is Reg- Roan?" Remus asked glancing around the room.

"He's preparing." She chuckled. "He's a bit superstitious. And he needs me for the last part otherwise our show 'will suck'." She rolled her eyes but there was so much love in it. "So, why don't you all make yourself comfortable, sit down, eat and drink something. Marco will bring you out to the stage when we're doing the sound test." She disappeared in the hallway.