I Don't Mind

The next morning, Remus was still sitting on his spot against the trunk. James woke up first. Didn't matter if he drank a barrel of Meade, he was always the first one up after Remus. He literally rolled out of bed, poking his head up as he searched for his glasses. He frowned, once he had them on as he saw Remus sitting there with red stinged eyes, knees drawn up to his chest.

"Moony?" He asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes. Remus nodded his head to Sirius and Izzie. "Oh." He gasped a little and sat down on Remus's bed, next to his head. "How long are you awake?"

"Haven't slept." He muttered just as Peter's alarm clock went off. Peter's hand smacked it until it quieted down. Sighing, Peter pushed himself out of the curtains. He raised his eyebrows when he saw the two of them. They both nodded their heads to the sleeping pair. Peter walked over to them, turning his head to Sirius and Izzie, making him stumble over James' broom cleaning kit.

"Fuck." He cursed. Making the sleeping pair stir in their sleep. Sirius woke up first, he blinked a few times, then turned his head to their still intertwined fingers and he smiled.

"Oh, shit!" James cursed. Sirius head snapped to the three at Remus's bed. The dopey smile was gone, and he frowned at them. "You more than like her, don't you?" James asked.

"I'm not talking to you." He snapped quietly. Then turned to Moony whose face was brick hard. "Don't look at me like that. She was tired and drunk. I needed to carry her almost the whole way back and I couldn't wake her, and since I can't get in the girls' dorm, I brought her here. I even slept on the ground." Remus face softened but not by much. "You should look at him like that." He pointed at James, who looked stunned.

"What?"

"He was the one kissing her last night." He hissed, turning back to Izzie. He saw she wake, her eyes only open by a millimetre. She squeezed his fingers, making him smile. "Hi-" He just wanted to wish her good morning when Remus had jumped up.

"You did what!?"

"I-" James looked wide-eyed. He frowned, thinking about the night before. "I did, didn't I?" He chuckled a bit before terror struck his face. He looked panicked from Remus to Sirius. "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

Izzie had pushed herself up on the bed, leaning on her arms. "Merlin, Potter. It was just a kiss." She chuckled, and all heads snapped to her. She looked to Remus. "We were trying to make Lily jealous, but James was far gone and took it a tad too far." She swung her legs over the edge of the bed, next to Sirius. She raised her eyebrows as she saw the sweatpants. Sirius gave her a lopsided smile alongside a shrug. She smiled before turning back to James. "It was a nice kiss. I'll make sure to tell Lily that." She smirked as James paled. "I should go talk to her and get some breakfast; I'm starving." She turned to Sirius. "Where are my clothes?"

"Oh." Sirius scrambled up from the ground and handed over her jeans and boots. "Here."

"Thanks. I'll get these back to you." She pulled on the baggy sweatpants.

"Keep it." He rubbed his neck. "I have more than enough."

The smile she gave him, made his heart skip a beat. "Thanks." She leaned up to kiss his cheek. When she pulled back, he held up three fingers. She chuckled and rolled her eyes. She turned to the others. "James Potter!"

James straightened up and he looked like he was ready to salute her. "Yes?"

"We're not going to get awkward about this, are we?"

"No, ma'am."

"Good." She snickered. "I'll see you guys at breakfast." She waved behind her before she disappeared from the room.