In A Mood

It was weeks since Sirius's announcement, and besides the glares from some jealous girls, she couldn't be happier. Valentines was coming closer and Hogsmeade fell in the same weekend. Sirius hadn't mentioned anything, but she figured he wasn't one to celebrate it. Now, she was sitting next to Remus in Charms, Sirius behind her with a grumpy look and crossed arms. She loved him, truly, but she loved her friends too. She loved working with Lily or Remus in class or for study sessions. Sirius always wanted to plant himself right next to her, his arm casually over the back of her chair so he could lean in to whisper easily. But she loved to get a rise out of him when she sat down next to Lily or Remus. But they were okay, if she ever chooses to sit next to James, he would mope until she made it up to him in a cupboard. But that's why she loved to rile him up, because at the end of the class, he couldn't keep his hands off her or her lips. Sometimes he didn't even wait until they were in a cupboard or an alcove. He just pushed her against the wall before kissing her, she didn't even register the jealous girls that hissed at her when they walked by. Her entire focus was on the boy in front of her.

Remus whispered something to her to make her laugh. And just like she expected, Sirius leaned forward.

"Psst."

Izzie turned slowly, a small smile on her lips and a raised eyebrow. "Can I help you?"

Sirius eyes sparkled as a lopsided grin appeared on his face. Like she said before, too cute for his own good. "What are you two talking about?"

"You obviously." She couldn't help but say, thinking back at the first time he asked her that at the start of school last year.

"Something interesting?" He grinned.

"Just that I'm a better kisser than you." Remus said not looking up from his work. Sirius glared at his best friend, his mood got even worse when James felt a need to chime in.

"I thought I was the best kisser?" James said as he lazily waved his wand in front of him.

"I -" Izzie didn't know what to say. I mean James was a good kisser, but he couldn't compare to Sirius, Remus or Barty. But that may be because her feelings for them were stronger than they were for James. She was saved from answering when Flitwick dismissed the class. She just packed up her bag and swung it over his shoulder before Sirius leaped over the desk and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, you. Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"I'm meeting your brother." She smiled up at him, her head resting against his chest as they walked out of the classroom. "Stop pouting, I'm meeting you for dinner."

"I'm not pouting." He said, pouting even more. They heard the others snicker behind them.

"Right." She rolled her eyes grinning. "And what if I would say you're the best kisser in the world?"

"I would believe you if you didn't sound so sarcastic." He grumbled.

"Who do you think is the best kisser?" She asked but she didn't really care, but since he was grumbling about her.

He thought it over for a few seconds. "James, obviously."

"Obviously." She grinned. "I'll see you later." She gave him a peck on the lips and went to turn. But Sirius took a hold on her hand and pulled her back against his chest, giving her a proper kiss.

"Not too bad." She squeezed his hand before she walked down the steps to the dungeons.

When she reached the Slytherin common room, Evan was already waiting for her. "Hey, Evan."

"Isabelle! Great, you're here. Regulus is close to losing it."