Igloo Fun

The next morning, they discussed the marriage and relationship issue with Dumbledore. The headmaster thought it would be best to be straightforward. So, he would tell the other students the truth during dinner when they get back to Hogwarts. The group enjoyed the last few hours alone in the castle, they gathered at the grass field next to the black lake. The grounds were covered in a thick blanket of snow. Everywhere they looked they would see white; the lake was frozen over. The sun reflected on the ice almost blinded him. Lily, Izzie and Regulus were walking up front. Sirius, Remus and James behind them. Sirius was frowning at the back of the girls and his brother.

"What wrong, Pads?" James asked as he nudged his side.

"Nothing." He grumbled.

"He's miffed Izzie's hanging with Reg and Lily." Remus snickered.

"What? Why? They hang out all the time."

"I'm not miffed." Sirius huffed. His eyes were on the long caramel brown locks that were flowing behind her. He wanted to run his hands through it. "It's just..." He sighed. "I'm just being able to touch her again for only a week and now she's -" He gestured to the three before them.

"She won't go anywhere, mate. You have plenty of time." James clapped his back.

"You - you don't know that." He grunted, running a hand through his hair. "I've lost her before, her father is still out there, her uncle, my parents... You don't – you don't know."

"Padfoot." Remus stopped him by placing his hands on his shoulder, turning him to face him. "You can't think like that."

Sirius snorted. "Don't tell me you are not thinking the same thing."

Remus eyes shot to his boyfriend and the girls; panic flickered in his eyes. "Yeah, you're right." He looked back to his best friend. "And with everyone returning this evening, I don't know..."

"Well, since we all want to spend time with our better halves -" James winked before running over to the others. He threw an unexpected Lily over his shoulder, and she shrieked in surprise. "I'm stealing my woman!"

Izzie laughed while Regulus scowled at James's antics. Remus darted after his boyfriend and since Reg didn't see him approaching, Izzie quickly whispered a warning in his ear. Reg spun around as Remus wrapped his arms around him, he leaned in close and whispered something in his ear, making him blush scarlet red. Reg grabbed Remus hand and tugged him towards the castle towards the door Lily and James had disappeared. Izzie's beaming smile turned to Sirius and his heart skipped a beat. The sun was shining brightly behind her, making her hair look a shade lighter, her eyes sparkled in amusement. Even though she was dressed against the cold, a warm hat, gloves and a thick scarf, she looked mesmerizingly beautiful. He walked up to her quickly, cupping her head in his hands and leaned in to kiss her. She pulled on the collar of his leather jacket, bringing him closer to her.

"I'm guessing you had something to do with what just happened?" She smiled as she pulled back.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He licked his lips.

"Oh, no?" She ran her hands over his chest. "It thought the six of us were going to have a snowball fight, and I've seen you scowling from the moment we left the tower.

"I wasn't scowling."

"Yes, you were. And do you remember what I told you?" Sirius looked confused as his hand played with the end of her scarf. "You're prettier when you smile, love."

He gave her a goofy smile that fluttered her stomach. "I just wanted to -"

"Yes?"

He blushed which made her grin. "To touch you, okay? To hold you, to kiss you, to be with you. But you were hanging all over Lily and my baby brother." He pouted.