"Stop saying fiancé." Sirius snapped before he fell back in the chair. "I didn't know, and I couldn't let her walk away, Moony. I needed her, I needed her to remember!"

"And she did remember after you kissed her?"

"Yes." Sirius smiled, then his face turned grim. "She told me she remembered everything before she passed out."

Remus head was going to explode.

"You love her music, Moony. But have you ever really listened to the lyrics? She might not have remembered us, but subconsciously she did, or she had dreams about her past or something. Because her lyrics are about us. About you and her, about Lily, about me and her. But one thing that puzzles me is who her brother is." He glanced to Harry. "You said Cassie has a brother. She never had a brother."

"But she did." Remus said softly. Sirius and Harry looked to him. "Do - do you think it may be Regulus?" Remus voice trembled as he spoke his name. Just like Sirius, Remus never got over the love of his life. He had two serious boyfriends over the past fifteen years, but it never worked out. His heart belonged to someone else.

"I asked her if she knew Regulus, but she didn't, at least not before she remem-" Sirius stopped talking as Remus looked behind him, his eyes wide before he jumped up.

"IZZIE!" He screamed, leaping over the chair next to Sirius.

"Remus." She whispered softly as tears formed in her eyes. Remus was in front of her in two seconds and wrapped his arms around her, lifting her from the ground as he hugged her against his chest.

"I thought I lost you." His voice trembled and tears started to fall from both of them. "I thought -"

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry I didn't remember." She mumbled in his chest. She was wearing a hospital gown, her feet were bare.

"It's okay, we'll talk about it later." He pulled back a little. "Do you need to stay here? Sirius said you passed out."

At the sound of Sirius name, she stiffened in his arms and avoided his gaze. "I'm okay, I think it was just an effect of the spell wearing off."

"I don't want to lose you again, will you come with us to my place? Or does your fiancé-" She stiffened again. "Want to take you home?"

"He did, but I said I wanted to talk to you. And he needed to do some damage control over what happened tonight. I told him I would be home in a few hours."

Remus looked over his shoulder, his arms still around her. Sirius and Harry were standing there, watching them. "Sirius told me about – about the kiss. Is he okay with you going?"

"Not really." She bit her lower lip. "Can I explain when we're in private?" She glanced around. "I'm rather famous now -" She chuckled. "And I don't want the headlines tomorrow to be, Cassie Sable and her three lovers." She rolled her eyes.

"Right." He nodded. She said she was going to change into her clothes and when she came back, he held her close to him as they walked to Sirius and Harry. He noticed Izzie avoiding Sirius eyes as she looked down, while Sirius tried everything in his power to catch her gaze. "Alright, let's go to my place, so we can catch up." He gave Sirius a pointed look when he opened his mouth and simply nodded. Remus apparated with Izzie and Sirius with Harry from the hospital.

Remus's place was scattered with books, an old worn-out couch was in front of the fireplace, and you could see an old, cobbled street from the window. Remus led her to the kitchen, when Sirius and Harry appeared. She didn't turn to look at them as she followed Remus. The kitchen was clean but even here you could find a book on every surface. The silence was deafening as the four of them were in the kitchen. She could feel Sirius's eyes on her, it burned on the back of her head. Just as the tea kettle whistled it dawned on her, she whirled around to face Harry.