"I'll talk to him later," Rounan reassured Yuxi before she etched a fake excitement and went to the coffee truck. After took several pictures in front of the truck, she happily invited the whole crew to enjoy the treat from her 'ex-boyfriend'.

************

"WHAT has gotten into your head?! You are making things hard for us," Rounan hissed the moment Zixin answered the phone call. Rounan was inside the van, the safest place for her to have this private conversation with Zixin.

"What? I just want to send my hard-working ex-girlfriend a small treat," he chuckled, clearly not getting a message or he just pretended not to get one.

"Plus, I'm just doing you a favour," he added. Rounan who understood the hidden meaning behind it, only sighed helplessly. She lightly massaged and piched the bridge of her nose, trying to relief the throbbing headache she was having right now.

"Rounan.." Zixin's playful voice suddenly turned serious. Rounan closed her eyes tightly as she recognized that tone.

"Is there really no chance left for us?" he said it again, putting another heavy stone on her heart.

"Zixin, we have talked about this," Rounan leaned back against the seat. The line went silence for a while. They quietly reminisced the good time together until that event occurred, something that crushed them and had led them what they were today.

"You know that I still love you," Zixin cracked voice finally brought Rounan into tears. She started sobbing but trying hard to hide it by covering her mouth. Zixin's confession had always brought a weight into her heart. Rounan did not reply him. She just ended the phone call and silently continued crying. She cried there for a good fifteen minutes, totally forgetting that she still had scenes to shoot after this.

"My eyes are so puffy!" Rounan was so shocked to see herself in the mirror. How was she going to explain to Laura, her the makeup artis, later? Rounan was looking for her compact powder. She did not bring along with her. Yuxi also did not pick up the call. It seemed she had to come out wearing the sunglass to cover her puffy eyes.

Rounan surprised when she pulled open the van's door and saw Wei Ting was leaning against the van, waiting for her for only God knew how long he had been outside here.

"Wei Ting Ge, what are you doing here?" even though she managed to hide her puffy eyes, her voice still hoarse because crying too much.

"I asked director to push back our scenes. We still have about one hour for ourselves. Do you want go for a walk?" Wei Ting straightened his body as he asked with small smiled on face.

************

THEY did not go too far from the shooting site but away enough for them to have quiet and private conversation. After fifteen minutes of walking, they decided to take a rest. They sat on the bench and being attentive as usual, Wei Ting helped Rounan to button up her long coat, so she would not catch a cold later.

"Now tell me, what makes you cry like this?" he broke the silence between them. Rounan was quiet.

"That asshole. I promise I would punch him in the face if I meet him later," Wei Ting cursed, assuming that she must be crying because of Zixin. They used to be a lovely couple. Fans were rooting for them and were praying they would end up with marriage. Even though they had broken up almost a year now, Rounan seemed have not recovered from the pain of being cheated by the love one.