43 - What do you wanna know?

Start from the beginning

With every kiss, I guided her toward my room's door, the sense of anticipation for what awaited us becoming increasingly tangible. My lips left a trail of soft, lingering kisses along Becky's neck, igniting a passionate hunger that had been dormant for too long.

As we entered my room, I gently leaned Becky against the wall. Our lips parted briefly, both of us gasping for air, but the magnetic pull between us was undeniable, and we returned to the intoxicating kiss.

I briefly stopped my kisses, my breath ragged, and whispered, "Forgive me, my love, I was..."

She cut me off, sealing her lips to mine, and whispered between kisses, "Don't ruin it, Freen. Let's talk later. For now, ease my pain. Let me have you." The urgency in her voice matched the intensity of our desire, and words were no longer necessary as our shared passion spoke volumes.

In that moment, we surrendered to the profound connection between us, allowing our love to rekindle with a fiery passion that transcended any previous trials.

As my lips continued their journey down to her neck, I reveled in the sensation of her soft skin and the subtle sighs of pleasure escaping her.

With a confident yet gentle hold, I lifted her into my arms, in response she sensually wrapped her legs around my hips, drawing us impossibly closer, our bodies intimately entwined, and we moved towards the bed.

Once we reached the bed, I gently laid her down, and our lips remained locked in a fervent kiss. In between kisses, I whispered breathlessly, "Baby, I love you, only you," my words filled with the depth of my commitment and desire, each utterance punctuated by a tender and hungry kiss.

Becky's fingers tangled in my hair, and she pulled me closer, deepening our kiss, igniting a fire that threatened to consume us both.

Our clothes became a barrier to our desires, and we sought to shed them with a fervor that was driven by the need to feel one another's skin against our own.

As she skillfully unbuttoned my shirt, I reciprocated by pulling down the strap of her sleepwear, revealing more of her soft, inviting skin. Our hands and lips worked in harmony as we shed the barriers that separated us, a mutual desire to be closer and more connected guiding our movements.

I trailed my kisses to her earlobe, a sensitive point of hers, and whispered, "I want you, no, I need you," my words filled with desire. My hand explored her body, sliding under her I unclasped her bra, and I cupped her breast, my fingers gently teasing and caressing, conveying my longing and devotion.

I continued to massage her right breast with tender and sensual caresses. My hunger for her grew, and I couldn't resist engulfing her other breast, lavishing it with passionate kisses and teasing her erect nipple with my tongue. Her soft moans of pleasure and the arching of her back were music to my ears.

As the intensity of our passion grew, my other hand traveled down to her underwear, my fingers tracing the contours of her most intimate desires.

"uhhh! Ohhh!" Becky's soft moans became more urgent, and her hips arched in response to the tender, exploratory caresses.

Our connection deepened, and we surrendered to the raw, passionate desire that consumed us. The room became a sanctuary of love and rediscovery, and in that moment, we were lost in the depths of our shared pleasure, forging a connection that was stronger than ever before.

I released her nipple with a wet pop, gazing into her eyes with a sensuous, longing look. It was a moment of silent connection, a question in my eyes, as if seeking her desire and confirmation. As if she understood, Becky replied with panting breath, "Take me, Freen," her words filled with longing and desire, giving her consent and urging me to continue.