"Too much time has passed... As far as I know, the variety of voices he can sing is wide. If he intentionally changes his tone, it would be difficult for me to recognize him."

"Now that you say that, I'm even more curious. We will find out later what kind of person Kang Hyun-jin knows as 'Kang Hyun-jin's partner'."

The MC said that to calm the mood, and soon drew the attention of the panelists and guests with another keyword. I felt Kang Hyun-jin, who was next to him, sighing in relief, so I asked him.

"What's your relationship with him?"

Kang Hyun-jin seemed to hesitate for a moment in response to my question, then lowered his voice and answered.

"... We performed on stage together during 'Catch Talent'. It was a joint performance with a group... he was my partner then."

"Oh? Then maybe you can recognize the tone to some extent?"

"That's right, even if you change your singing style or cover up your voice, it's difficult to hide the basic tone. Can you find his voice? Hyunjin."

To Do Ji-hyuk's question, Kang Hyun-jin answered with a firm tone, as if drawing a line.

"You'll do your best... I'll do my best. But as I said before, I think it's a bit difficult to be sure because so much time has passed."

"Ah, that's a shame. I thought I'd just get an extra point."

Even as Aiden Lee grumbled like that, he glanced at Kang Hyun-jin's expression and turned his head straight ahead again. Aiden Lee also seemed to notice that Kang Hyun-jin was subtly reluctant to mention his co-stars.

'Why?'

And I couldn't help but wonder why Kang Hyun-jin was reluctant to mention it.

Of course, if the identity and voice of the performer were immediately recognized, the fun of the broadcast would inevitably be reduced. With that in mind, I thought about whether Kang Hyun-jin was intentionally controlling the timing, but even I didn't think so.

"Hyung, it's still his voice! Can you tell me right away?"

"... Uh, I'll tell you as soon as I understand."

On the contrary, Kang Hyun-jin seemed to be reluctant to talk about it carelessly and seemed very uncomfortable, as he was watching the 'partners' among the performers.

"Now, let's hear what kind of voices these seven people have and how they will change each other's voices. 'Search Your Voice'!"

Soon, all the keyword introductions and panelists' light speculations were over, and following the MC's comments, the intro of a famous ballad soon rang out in the studio.

And as I watched the performers skillfully lip-sync with someone else's voice each time they were illuminated by pinpoint lighting, I soon realized who was Kang Hyun-jin's partner and why Kang Hyun-jin was uncomfortable with him.