Natsume didn't hide anything and told Kudo Shinichi everything she knew.

The reason why Natsume knew so clearly was all due to Tomoe's intelligence network. Tomoe would investigate everyone who had contact with Natsume, including this math teacher.

In fact, even if today's incident hadn't happened, Natsume would have gotten rid of him sooner or later. Knowing the true face of the math teacher, Natsume couldn't stand a scumbag hanging around in front of him every day, and he still used the reputation of being a teacher.

"What a scumbag!"

Kudo Shinichi couldn't help but cursed. After hesitating for a moment, he continued to ask with some hesitation: "

Then what do you think about him seeing ghosts, Natsume?"

"Do you believe it ? Are there ghosts in the world?"

Natsume's voice had a hint of joking, and this time Kudo Shinichi answered without hesitation:

"Of course I don't believe it!"

Kudo Shinichi's tone was very firm:

"There are no ghosts in this world. Spirits, ghosts, things like that!"

"If you don't believe it, why do you ask me?"

Natsume never tried to confirm the existence of ghosts to Kudo Shinichi, after all, it was not a good thing for him.

"I wonder if someone is causing trouble."

——Yes

, this is what Kudo Shinichi is really interested in.

What can make a teacher go crazy in class is either that he is ill or that someone has done something to him. Kudo Shinichi has always been interested in such strange things.

"Ah, someone is causing trouble."

Natsume's voice didn't even rise at all, but Kudo Shinichi's voice suddenly rose in pitch:

"What?"

Kudo Shinichi wished he could come to Natsume through the phone line right now:

"Really Is it man-made? Who did it? Have you found a clue?"

Kudo Shinichi has never doubted Natsume's IQ. His academic performance is better than his own, and his reasoning ability is acceptable.

"No."

Natsume denied, and Kudo Shinichi was confused:

"Then how do you confirm that someone is causing trouble?"

As a detective, Kudo Shinichi believed in evidence rather than speculation.

"Because I did it."

Natsume admitted so simply that he didn't even take a nap.

"What?"

Kudo Shinichi's voice became louder, and Natsume's answers shocked him more and more every time: "

You said it was you who made your math teacher go crazy in class?"

Natsume obviously admitted it himself. , but Kudo Shinichi still couldn't accept it.

In Kudo Shinichi's impression, although Natsume has a cold personality, he is very principled and has a sense of justice. How could he do such a thing as frame someone?

No, sense of justice...

Kudo Shinichi suddenly felt something in his heart and thought of Natsume's "motive for committing the crime".