Of course, the treatment is incomparable to that of the cat teacher in the original work.

In the original work, Natsume is very weak. Although he has powerful spiritual power, he doesn't know how to use it. He has no ability to protect himself when encountering dangerous monsters.

Madara is stronger and has protected Natsume many times, so Natsume calls him "Cat Sensei". It would be great if Natsume can take him in now. Do you still want the honorific title? Go ahead and dream!

So, Madara got a new name, Xiaomi.

Of course Madara didn't agree at the beginning, and he resisted countless times but was violently suppressed. Natsume was actually not that authoritarian and gave Madara two choices, either calling him by his original name or Xiaomi.

I don’t know what Madara was worried about. The name "Xiao Mi" obviously sounded very weak. After hesitating for a long time, he finally chose "Xiao Mi" in "humiliation"!

——The

current members of Natsume’s family, except for Ishida Ryugen who does not live together, Tomoe, who has been “living together” for a long time, has another Madara.

Ba Wei dislikes this extra family member in the family very much, especially when this member does nothing except eating and drinking, so overtly and covertly, Ba Wei creates many obstacles for Madara.

Madara is not an easy person either. Even though his body is stuffed inside a lucky cat and his strength is greatly reduced, he is still a big monster after all, and his IQ has not been reduced because of this.

Especially when Tomoe still had Madara's favorite wine in his hand, the two monsters became even more fierce in their battle of wits and courage.

Fortunately, both Tomoe and Madara had a sense of proportion. Although they fought back and forth every day, they did not really hurt each other. Otherwise, Natsume would have gone crazy long ago.

I'm afraid that it was because Tomoe and Madara knew this that they deliberately restrained themselves and did not really use any means. After all, neither of them was an idiot.

In addition to human and monster friends, Natsume's neighborhood relationship is also harmonious. The smart Natsume and the handsome Tomoe are very popular. After learning that Natsume has no parents, Kudo Yukiko becomes even more motherly and often lets Natsume come over for dinner.

After Natsume refused several times, Kudo Yukiko, who was unwilling to give up, changed her mind and asked Kudo Shinichi to deliver it to her home in person. In this way, Natsume had no choice but to refuse even if she wanted to.

However, after going back and forth like this, Natsume and Kudo Shinichi became less strange and more friendly.

Later, Kudo and his wife went to the United States, and Natsume became a lot cleaner.

In fact, the reason why the Kudo couple were so relieved to leave Kudo Shinichi alone in Japan was because they believed in their son's ability to be independent. On the other hand, they were also influenced by Natsume - a primary school student can live independently. How can his son live independently?

Not even comparable to a primary school student?

Although Natsume does not live alone, there is Tomoe who lives with him.

——The

one who has changed the most is neither Natsume’s classmates nor the monsters, nor the neighbors, but Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru in another time and space!

I don’t know what the principle of the bone-eating well is. Natsume originally thought that the time flow rate here was the same as that in the Heian era, but when he went there for the third time, he suddenly discovered that it was not the same at all!