Then, Natsume finally saw his savior and finally understood why Sesshomaru was hesitating!

——

"Eat...eat..."

Sesshomaru had just opened the door of a side room. Inside, there was an old monk in his fifties or sixties, with a sallow face and thin muscles. His cloudy eyes suddenly lit up. He crawled on the ground a few times and climbed to the door. On the side, he shouted to Natsume and Sesshomaru:

"I'm so hungry... Please give me something to eat... Some water will do..."

Of course, the old monk felt that he was shouting, but He was too weak, so his voice was actually very low. If Natsume and Sesshomaru hadn't both been hearing well, they might not even be able to hear clearly what he was saying.

"Is this my savior?"

Natsume ignored the old monk and stared speechlessly at Sesshomaru beside him: "

What on earth did you do to him? How could he be so weak?" "

You asked him to heal your injuries before. He refused, so I taught him a lesson."

Sesshomaru raised his head slightly and said very proudly.

"Then what?"

Natsume intuitively realized that Sesshomaru had not finished his words. The old monk was indeed injured, but what he was shouting at him now was not pain, but hunger!

Could it be...

Natsume guessed a certain possibility, and immediately felt a ridiculous feeling in his heart.

Sesshomaru was still paying attention to Natsume out of the corner of his eye. When he saw the look in his eyes, he immediately understood that Natsume actually knew what happened next.

Now that Natsume knows, Sesshomaru has nothing to hide. In fact, it wasn't Sesshomaru who wanted to hide anything from Natsume at first, he just felt a little embarrassed.

"Then I forgot about him."

There was no look of guilt on Sesshomaru's face, as if it was a trivial matter that he almost starved Natsume's savior to death.

In fact, in Sesshomaru's mind, this was indeed a small matter, and he didn't think that this old monk could be called Natsume's savior. After all, if he hadn't threatened with violence, this old monk wouldn't have wanted to treat Natsume!

If he hadn't thought about how Natsume's wound might go wrong before looking for that old monk, he would have killed him with one move after he bandaged Natsume!

Sesshomaru still resented the old monk's previous rejection!

——

"In other words, this master has not eaten or drank for three days and three nights? When he is still injured?"

Natsume was even more helpless, and regardless of Sesshomaru not answering his question, he walked up to the old monk and He helped me up and said,

"Thank you for helping me heal my wounds, Master. I'll find something for you to eat in a moment."

The old monk was crazy with hunger before. When he heard the door opened, he reflexively asked for something to eat. Until now. Only then did he see clearly who the two people who came in were.

After seeing clearly, the old monk's pupils shrank suddenly, and a look of shock and fear flashed in his eyes.

The one who was frightened was naturally Sesshomaru, who had injured him and locked him up without food or drink. The one who was shocked was naturally Natsume.