However, although Tomoe seemed to be asking Natsume, his eyes were directed at Dr. Agasa who was walking beside Natsume. He was smart enough to guess that the reason why Natsume came back so late must have something to do with this fat man!

"I'm sorry!"

Facing Tomoe's unkind look, Dr. Agasa immediately began to apologize:

"It's all because of me, so Natsume came back late. Just now..."

Dr. Agasa wanted to explain, but unfortunately Tomoe didn't want to hear it at all, and interrupted him calmly:

"Oh, there's still soup in my pot!"

As he said this, he pulled Natsume towards the door, not forgetting to say something to Dr. Agasa. Showing an apologetic expression:

"Sorry, Dr. Agasa, we will talk when we have time in the future."

Watching Tomoe and Natsume disappear behind the door, Dr. Agasa stood alone at the door, then " The "generous" figure now looked extremely desolate.

——Are you... abandoned?

This thought first appeared in Dr. A Li's mind, and was quickly replaced by other thoughts -

that man named Tomoe is so charming, and it is too terrible for a man to look like this, leaving no room for women at all. ah!

Shaking his head and sighing, Dr. Ali walked slowly home.

——As

soon as he reached the door, Dr. Ali stopped him.

"Dr. A Li!"

The person who called Dr. A Li was a woman, a very beautiful woman, a beautiful woman who was so close that time has left little trace on her body.

"It's Yukiko and Shinichi!"

Seeing the woman and boy holding hands, Dr. Agasa's face immediately broke into a bright smile: "You

two, mother and son, have a really good relationship!"

One of them looked older than Natsume. After hearing what Dr. Agasa said, the expression on the boy's face, which was about two or three years older, immediately turned disgusting:

"I was forced!"

The boy, Kudo Shinichi, made a profit, but because of his mother Kudo Yukiko's pull was too tight and she couldn't break away.

As a junior high school student, Kudo Shinichi felt very embarrassed when holding hands with his mother, but the other person was his own mother, and he couldn't use too much force, otherwise he would hurt her, so he had to endure it by himself.

Why do I have such an unreliable mother?

Kudo Shinichi wondered countless times how his wise and wise father fell in love with his unreliable mother.

Is it just because of that pretty face?

Fortunately, Kudo Yukiko didn't know what her son was thinking at this time, otherwise she would have to let him know what "deep maternal love" is!

"You seemed to have just come from Natsume's house."

Yukiko Kudo chatted casually with Dr. Agasa.

"Yes."

Speaking of Natsume's house, Dr. Ari immediately started chatting and told Kudo and his son in detail that he was robbed today, Natsume took the money back, and then caught the robber. Again.

"Oh, Natsume-chan turns out to be so powerful!"

Kudo Yukiko's eyes immediately lit up:

"And just like Xiaoxin, he has a very sense of justice!"