Chapter 51 - 52

Zacznij od początku

Watching Natsume walk to the bathroom, Tomoe couldn't hide the smile on his face. The fatigue all over his body seemed to disappear with Natsume's return, replaced by a heart full of satisfaction.

It seems that when Natsume comes back, the missing piece in his heart has been filled, and it will no longer be empty, as if there is an echo floating around!

Even the footsteps walking towards the kitchen were a little more brisk than usual, and soon, the sound of knives slicing on the cutting board could be heard in the kitchen, and the aroma of green onions simmering in a pot wafted out.

——By

the time Natsume came out from the shower, there were several dishes on the dining table, all of which he liked to eat, while Tomoe was still busy in the kitchen, seemingly determined not to rest until the dining table was full. Same.

Natsume had no objection at all to Tomoe's wasteful behavior, and just watched Tomoe busy in the kitchen through the kitchen door.

Even if he didn't see Tomoe's face, only from his back, Natsume seemed to be able to feel Tomoe's full body pleasure.

If this alone can make Ba Wei happy, then what's the reason to stop it?

Even though it's around three or four in the afternoon, it's not a normal meal time at all!

Feeling Natsume's aura appear in the dining room, Tomoe said without looking back:

"Wait a moment, I have two more dishes. If you are hungry, you can eat first." "

I'll wait for you. Natsume

said without hesitation, and after hearing Natsume's answer, the smile on Tomoe's face became even brighter.

"Okay."

About ten minutes later, Tomoe came out of the kitchen with the last two plates of food and sat on both sides of the dining table opposite Natsume.

Knowing what Tomoe wanted most, Natsume didn't waste any time. He directly picked up a piece of fried shrimp with chopsticks and put it in his mouth. After chewing it for a few times and swallowing it, he nodded to him: "It's delicious." "Of course

.

" , I, Tomoe, have the best cooking skills!"

Natsume's compliment made Tomoe show a proud look on his face, and he started eating with Natsume.

During the meal, Tomoe looked at Natsume and hesitated several times, as if he had something to ask but was a little embarrassed to say it.

"I went to the Heian Era these days."

Knowing what Tomoe was struggling with, Natsume was the first to speak.

"Then have you..."

Ba Wei's voice suddenly became a little dry, and the hand holding the chopsticks couldn't help but tighten a little. The pair of bamboo chopsticks broke into two pieces with a "snap", and Ba Wei He didn't notice it at all and just stared at Natsume intently.

Natsume knew what Tomoe's unfinished words were, and also knew why he hadn't finished what he said, so naturally he wouldn't embarrass him, and simply gave him an affirmative answer: "I've seen you, Tomoe, for hundreds of years

. You in front of me also know how we met in the first place!"

-

"You know? That's great...that's great..."

After the ecstasy, Ba Wei's expression looked calmer than before. A few minutes, but God knows how excited he was -

when the seal had just been lifted, when Natsume expressed his unfamiliarity with himself, it seemed as if he didn't know himself at all, and was even wary of himself!