So in the end Sesshomaru temporarily put aside his prejudice against Natsume and accepted his suggestion -

just give it a try, it would be beneficial to him without any harm.

——However

, the ideal is plump, but the reality is skinny.

When Natsume and Sesshomaru started trying, they discovered that the truth was much more difficult than they had thought.

First of all, the spell cannot be chanted forever. When he tried it for the first time, Natsume didn't notice anything strange at first. By the time he noticed it, he could no longer cast a spell.

It's not that he can't read it, but it's useless even if he reads it. Sesshomaru can't use the move.

At the same time, Natsume also felt very uncomfortable in her heart, as if something important had been taken away. Her body could move, but her heart was so tired.

After a period of rest, the feeling of being distracted faded away, and then he was able to chant the spell again.

After several experiments, Natsume discovered that he could only recite the spell a hundred times at a time, and reciting it again would have no effect.

Natsume was very dissatisfied with the result and wanted to see if the number of times he could recite the spell could be increased if he practiced it a few more times.

If the owners of other monster books knew that there was someone who could support a hundred spells with the power of his heart at the beginning, that human would definitely vomit blood and fall to the ground if he was not satisfied!

It's a pity that all the monsters have returned to the demon world, and the owners of those books are either dead or old due to age, and have no contact with Natsume, so they don't know Natsume's thoughts.

Second, at the beginning, Sesshomaru did indeed become stronger and stronger every time Natsume chanted the spell, and he could control more and more demon power.

However, there is a limit to the demonic power he can control. When the power of his unique moves alone reaches half the level of Natsume's chanting of spells, the demonic power he can control no longer increases.

In other words, Sesshomaru has indeed become stronger, but his strength is at most half of what it was when Natsume, the master of the book, was by his side.

To be honest, Sesshomaru is not satisfied with this result. When he knows that he can have more powerful abilities, no one will be satisfied with only half of them!

Even just half of it, Sesshomaru has undergone earth-shaking changes. From the good-for-nothing when Natsume first met him, he has now reached the level of almost an intermediate youkai!

Even if he is far inferior to Inu Daishou, for example, he can kill ten or eight of those monsters that bullied him last time with just a few moves!

This is the gap!

——

"You have mastered Poison Claw and Lightwhip, Sesshomaru!"

On this day, after using the power of the heart again, Natsume endured the uncomfortable feeling in his heart and said to Sesshomaru with a smile.

What I want to say is that after practice, the power of Natsume's heart is now enough to support the spell one hundred and fifty times.

Of course, Natsume still doesn't know that kind of power is called the power of the heart.

"Are you leaving?"

Sesshomaru, whose demon power was also exhausted, was panting heavily. After hearing Natsume's words, his originally calm expression sank, and he suddenly turned his head to glare at Natsume.