Looking at the two small hands holding her arms tightly, Natsume felt that her arms were about to be broken by the little monster, but she did not show it or say anything to stop him.

Natsume himself didn't know why, but he had a strange feeling towards this little monster he met for the first time. He wanted to get close to him, wanted to help him, and didn't want to make him sad or disappointed.

The feeling was similar to the first time I saw Ba Wei who broke the seal in modern times, but it was even stronger than that time! It was so strong that Natsume didn't even want to resist this feeling.

With Tomoe's matter in front of him, Natsume would not be as repellent as before when encountering this kind of thing again. Instead, he would calm down and accept it for the time being and wait and see what happens.

If Tomoe knew that that guy was accepted by Natsume so easily because of himself, I wonder if he would be so angry that he vomited blood!

Although it seemed that he was suspected by the little monster now, Natsume was not angry because he noticed the expectation and ecstasy deep in the little monster's eyes. It seemed that his answer would affect his life!

Therefore, Natsume stopped talking and spoke directly with the facts.

——

"This book was really given to me?"

Ten minutes later, Natsume confirmed again while healing the little monster. After what happened a few minutes ago, Natsume knew more accurately what this book meant to the little monster. He said how important it was, so he rarely became verbose.

"Nonsense."

The little monster rolled his eyes at Natsume. Although his tone sounded impatient, the intimacy and joy in his voice could not be concealed. "Only you can read this book. In other words, you are the owner of this book. Where can I put it if it is not with you?" Natsume didn't know why he had become the owner of the Little Monster Book

inexplicably, but at this time

At this moment, he felt that the responsibility on his shoulders was a little heavier -

now, he was not only shouldering Ba Wei's life, but also the little monster in front of him! This unknown little monster!

Yes, until now, they have become the masters of the Little Monster Book, but Natsume still knows nothing about it except that he knows that the Little Monster is the son of General Inu.

It's a good habit to ask when you don't understand, and the fate of one person and one monster is destined to be closely intertwined, so Natsume is prepared to get to know him first.

However, before Natsume could say anything, the little monster took the lead and said,

"Tell me your name, the owner of my book."

"Natsume, Natsume Takashi."

Although his words were snatched away, Natsume still spoke without hesitation. Said his name.

"What about you? What is your identity? Now I am not only interested in your name, but also your identity. I am very sure that you are not an ordinary monster." Yes, Natsume is very sure about this,

alive After two lifetimes, he has never seen a stranger existence than the little monster in front of him. It's not about his strength, but the way he uses his power!

——

"Weren't you here a long time ago? So you should have heard that I am the son of the great youkai Inudaishang." When talking about Inudaishang, the