, make this guy avoid us when he sees us in the future!" "

There is a father who is a big monster, but he is so weak. If it were me, I would have killed myself long ago!" "His father is so powerful. If he knew that we beat his son, would he come to settle the score with us?

" ?"

"What are you afraid of? We have beaten him so many times, but General Inu has never come to our door. This guy is a waste, and his father doesn't even bother to care about him!" "Hahaha... No matter how powerful General Inu is

, So what? My son is a loser!"

"Don't fight anymore, he's almost dead..."

"He's dead. I don't believe that Inu Da will come to us for trouble because of a loser. Don't forget us. Although my father is not as good as Inu Daishou, he is still very powerful!" "

That's right, if you beat him to death, you will beat him to death..." "

..."

I don't know if the beating was too satisfying, but a few monsters didn't even One noticed Natsume approaching slowly.

The reason why Natsume decided to meddle once again was not that he found any familiar monsters again, but that he heard a familiar name - Inu Admiral.

Who is the Dog General? He is the father of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru!

As far as Natsume knows, Inu-Shogun has only two sons, a trembling noble son Sesshomaru, and a half-demon InuYasha. InuYasha was indeed bullied when he was young, but in this era Inu-Shou has not yet met InuYasha's mother, and InuYasha is more It’s not even a fertilized egg!

And what about Sesshomaru? That powerful monster who is cold-hearted and makes everyone tremble when he appears on the scene doesn't seem like a guy who will be bullied!

Sesshomaru is a purebred monster, his parents' genes are very good, so he has such great power at a young age. By analogy, he should not be weak when he was a child, and it should not be Sesshomaru who is bullied.

So, does Inudaishang have other children? Died early because he was too weak? So that’s why it’s not in my memory?

A rare curiosity arose in Natsume's heart, so she quietly approached to see what Inu Daishou's other unknown child looked like!

——As

soon as he got closer, the first thing Natsume noticed was not the several fierce monsters around him, but a little monster surrounded in the middle, falling to the ground and holding his head!

It wasn't because the little monster looked anything special, but through the gap between the two monsters outside, Natsume happened to catch the little monster's eyes.

Anger, humiliation, hatred, murderous intent...

all kinds of strong negative emotions were mixed together, so that Natsume, a bystander, couldn't help but feel a chill when he first touched the sight.

The cold and bone-chilling murderous intention left Natsume no doubt that once he had the ability to resist, the monsters around him would definitely be killed immediately, or in a very cruel way!

——Did they not notice the dark eyes of the little monster they bullied? Or are they sure that he is no match for them and others, so they can insult and bully them at will?

Anyway, as a bystander, Natsume is very sure that as long as the little monster in the middle of the day escapes by luck, those monsters who bully him will definitely not end well.

This is a human instinct.

Chapter 44: Find the target

There is another thing that Natsume also discovered, that is, if no one helps, this little monster will probably be in trouble today.