"Crack!"

"Plop!"

With the sound of broken bones, Ba Wei fell hard to the ground.

"Damn it!"

The moment he fell to the ground, Ba Wei knew that he was probably going to be in trouble today. At this time, his demon power was almost exhausted, and the many wounds on his body made it impossible for his proud body to do much damage. effect.

Especially now that my leg bone is broken and I can’t even stand up!

Ba Wei cursed lowly, and then turned the last of his demonic power into fox fire and gathered it in the palm of his hand -

even if he died, he would have someone to support him!

——The

remaining Onmyojis were excited. After killing and wounding so many of their companions, the dawn of victory finally appeared.

So even if each of them is in a state that is not much better than Ba ​​Wei, they all look extremely excited because of their agitated mood.

"Kill!"

I don't know who was the first to shout. The onmyojis used their last strength at the same time and decided to give the demon fox in front of them the final blow.

However, whether it was Tomoe who decided to die together with the Onmyoji, or the Onmyoji who were excited about the realization of their wish, they were completely focused on each other, and they didn't even notice that there was a small figure flying so fast. close to here.

Then, just as the two sides were preparing for the final blow, a fire dragon suddenly emerged from the slanting thorn. The fire dragon opened its mouth and swallowed all the remaining Onmyoji. "

Ah!"

The fire dragon that had completed its mission also shook and turned into spiritual power and dissipated in the air. In fact, the Onmyoji are not weak, otherwise they would not have forced Ba Wei into such a situation. However, after fighting Ba Wei for so long, they were injured and tired, and they had no strength to fight back. Secondly, the timing of the fire dragon's appearance was also very good, just when the onmyojis were most careless.

Therefore, when the Onmyoji were in their heyday, they could only kill one or two fire dragons, but they were completely wiped out. What's even more pitiful is that they didn't even know who killed them! Ba Wei never thought that someone would come to save him. The sudden accident shocked him. He was already on the verge of not being able to hold on anymore. Before he lost consciousness, he faintly He saw a small figure walking in front of him.

——Natsume felt Ba Wei's pulse and found that although it was weak, it was still beating. After that, he breathed a sigh of relief, and the fierce murderous aura in his eyes slowly dissipated. God knows how fast his heart beat when he noticed that the fluctuation coming from the distance belonged to Ba Wei.

After all, Ba Wei had too many enemies. He was worried that Ba Wei would not be able to hold on before he could reach him. . Fortunately, he finally caught up and saved Ba Wei even after killing all the onmyoji before Ba Wei and the onmyojis died together.

However, after seeing Tomoe who was seriously injured and covered in blood at close range, Natsume still couldn't hide the growing violence and murderous intention in his heart. Fortunately, fortunately Ba Wei is still alive! 

Chapter 40 "Bullying"

I don't know how long it took, but Ba Wei's consciousness slowly recovered.

However, the moment he regained consciousness, Ba Wei realized that there was someone beside him!