Chapter 17 - 18

Start bij het begin

still It can be used as a reference."

Ba Wei said very seriously, except for wearing a pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose, otherwise he would look more like an elite.

——Because he had to satisfy his own requirements, Ba Wei didn't even want to waste his time cooking. Did he also use it to read a book?

At this moment, Natsume's mood was very complicated. He didn't even dare to ask Tomoe what he had been doing in the past few days when he was going to school and sleeping!

Yes, Ba Wei is a monster after all. Even if he can change from a cooking idiot to a genius chef in one day, he still doesn't understand some modern knowledge. He wants to achieve the kind of company he mentioned. The extent of Ba Wei’s contribution can be imagined!

But looking at Ba Wei's look, not only did he not feel miserable, but he looked very satisfied.

Is it because the monster considers his master wholeheartedly after he recognizes his master, or is this fox demon of his own special?

Natsume thought it was the latter, and this discovery made his original loneliness due to being reborn alone in a strange world suddenly fade a little.

——Although

Tomoe is smart, he doesn’t have the spiritual vision of a good adult, so he doesn’t know what Natsume is thinking.

The only thing that Tomoe knew was that from a certain day, Natsume's attitude towards him suddenly became a little gentler, and there was a warm feeling between the two of them.

Even though he didn't know the reason, Tomoe was very satisfied with the result, and he became more and more considerate and attentive to Natsume.

If the monsters who once knew Tomoe were to see him now, they would never recognize that this virtuous man who often wore an apron to cook and clean the house was the willful and cold fox monster!

But does Ba Wei care about that?

Of course I don't care!

As long as he can stay by Natsume's side, Tomoe doesn't care whether he is a thug or a butler!

——Because

of the principal's words, Natsume is very free in class, but don't forget that there are club activities. If he still wants the privileges, he needs his own efforts.

To be honest, Natsume's physical fitness is indeed very good, and he can master any sport in a very short time.

However, now there is a fact in front of Natsume -

he can't play tennis!

Yes, neither the original Natsume nor the current Natsume have ever played a sport like tennis.

Natsume was Chinese before his rebirth. What is the small ball that the Chinese are best at?

Maybe it's table tennis, maybe it's badminton, but it's definitely not tennis.

Therefore, even if Natsume will become a tennis master in a short period of time, it will not change the fact that he has never played tennis once.

If he hadn't watched Prince of Tennis before, or he didn't even know some of the rules of tennis.

Just like in a place with strict rules like Hyokui, Jirou Akutagawa has talent, so Sakaki Taro and Keigo Atobe turn a blind eye even when they sleep, so I'm afraid it would be the same for him, as long as he has a strong If you have a good tennis level, then club activities can also become very easy!