"The most important thing is that I know my abilities well. If your injuries are not good now, then Isn't my coma day and night meaningless?"

Ishida Ryusei was silent, but when he looked at Natsume, the interest in his eyes became a little more intense. Obviously, Ishida Ryuseen had a desire to understand the boy in front of him. .

Ishida Ryugen is not a very curious person. Even he himself can't figure out why he suddenly feels like this towards an outsider or a child. This feeling is very novel, and he doesn't want to suppress it, so he just goes with it. It's natural.

——Natsume

stayed in the hospital for three days. After all, he was not an ordinary child. His body's recovery ability was very strong. Such serious injuries could no longer be seen from the outside.

After being discharged from the hospital, Ishida Ryusei did not take Natsume home, but let him live in a small private courtyard.

Ishida Ryusei did not explain what he had done. If he were a normal ten-year-old child, he would definitely be very sad and upset. He would feel that his new guardian did not like him, so he would not even be allowed to enter the house.

However, it was Natsume who was very satisfied with Ryugen Ishida's arrangement.

Although the relationship with Ryugen Ishida is that of guardian and ward, the two are not familiar with each other after all, and Natsume still has her own secrets. If she lives under the nose of the shrewd Ishida Ryugen, there will definitely be a lot of inconvenience. The place.

This arrangement is good, really good.

"I will put my living expenses into this card every month. I will send you to your new school tomorrow morning. If you have nothing to do, don't call me." Ishida Ryusei left a card and a mobile phone and left

. He also spoke very indifferently, as if he had no concerns about whether a ten-year-old child could live completely independently.

"Thank you."

Natsume whispered to Ishida Ryusen's back. No matter what Ishida Ryusen's attitude was, his help to him was real. Natsume was not a person who was ungrateful.

I don't know whether he didn't hear Natsume's words or didn't care at all. Ishida Ryugen didn't even pause and left so casually.

After Ishida Ryugen left, Natsume carefully observed the house where he should live for a long time.

This is a two-story building. The first floor is the living room, dining room, kitchen, and two guest rooms; the second floor is the master bedroom, study, a guest room, and an activity room.

After seeing a lot of fitness equipment in the activity room, Natsume's eyes lit up -

he is now thinking about how to improve his physical fitness, and this activity room really suits his liking!

However, was this equipment a pre-existing device, or was it specially prepared by Ishida Ryugen after seeing his situation?

Looking at the brand new equipment in front of him, Natsume's eyes flashed, and he actually already had the answer in his heart.

A gentle smile broke out on his face, and Natsume had a deeper understanding of the man who seemed to have nothing to do with softness.

——The

next day, Natsume finished washing up and put on the school uniform that Ryugen Ishida put in the closet at some point.

While putting on his school uniform, Natsume once again sighed at the efficiency of Ishida Ryugen. Most people have to have their uniforms tailor-made after transferring to another school, but he had already received a uniform that fit perfectly before going to school.