Natsume is not cold-blooded, but he deeply understands the fact that only when his own body recovers can he save himself and others, otherwise two people will die.

So, in the woods late at night, there were two men, one big and one small. One was leaning against the tree in a state of embarrassment and seemed to be sleeping soundly, and the other was lying on the ground covered in blood, not knowing whether he was alive or dead.

Fortunately, this place is remote, otherwise if someone saw this scene at night, they would definitely be frightened and unable to sleep for several days.

——As

consciousness gradually returned, the man's closed eyes suddenly opened, and his eyes flashed with a sharp light, making it impossible to tell that this man was in a deep coma just a few seconds ago.

Glancing to the side, the man's eyes immediately focused on the boy sitting cross-legged next to him.

If an ordinary person was stared at by such a sharp look from a man, he would probably have been frightened so much that he turned pale and ran away. However, there was not even a trace of unnecessary fluctuations on the boy's face. He just looked at the man calmly and said, "You're awake.

" , in this way we will be clear on both sides."

He saved his own life, and I saved his life again, one life is worth one life, so naturally we are clear on both ends.

Yes, the boy sitting next to the man is Natsume.

The man did not answer Natsume's words, but sat up with one hand on the ground, as if the fatal wound on his chest did not exist at all.

It wasn't that the man didn't care about his life, but he had already noticed as soon as he opened his eyes that although the serious injuries he suffered in the previous battle had not healed, the injuries had been reduced a lot. At least the broken internal organs had been restored to integrity.

The man was not a fool. The only other person present was the boy, so the reduction of his injuries definitely had something to do with him.

Therefore, he is more interested in the boy in front of him now.

"Ryuken Ishida."

After a few seconds of silence, the man suddenly spoke. Although it was just a name, Natsume understood what he meant instantly.

"Natsume Takashi."

Natsume replied as concisely as the man, Ryugen Ishida.

In fact, Natsume looked calm on the surface, but deep down there was still a hint of surprise.

Although Natsume already had some kind of guess in his mind when he saw Kyon, when he actually saw the characters in Bleach, he still couldn't be completely indifferent.

Even if this character can only be regarded as a small supporting role.

Ryugen Ishida, the father of Uryū Ishida in the living quartet, is a Quincy more powerful than Uryu Ishida, and the director of a private hospital who doesn't like the profession of Quincy.

Although he appears in only a few episodes of Bleach, he has a strong sense of presence that people cannot ignore, including Natsume of course.