Just as he was thinking about the reason for his current state, the boy's head suddenly hurt sharply again, and this time it was accompanied by pain. What came next was a flood of memories, completely unfamiliar memories.

After gritting his teeth and enduring the pain that seemed to burst his head, the boy blinked again, and a flash of understanding flashed in his eyes: "It turns out that my body has not become smaller, but my soul has entered the body of a child!"

Because he accepted the memory of this body, the boy finally had a correct understanding of his situation and no longer had to make random guesses.

--This body belongs to a ten-year-old boy named Natsume Takashi.

Natsume Takashi lost his parents when he was young, and was considered a burden and lived with relatives. Because he could see monsters, he was not understood by others and was bullied.

The reason why Natsume appeared in the woods today was because he saw the huge monster not long ago at the house of the relatives who adopted him, and he was frightened and broke a vase at home.

It happened that the man of the house was unemployed and in a bad mood, and Natsume's actions only added fuel to his anger. So the man grabbed the things around him and beat Natsume hard while cursing him. Get him out of the house and let him reflect on it.

That monster has the ability to infinitely expand the negative emotions in people's hearts, and it lives by devouring the desperate souls of living beings.

Natsume's mind was originally more sensitive and fragile than that of ordinary children. In addition, after suffering such a great injustice just now, her heart was even more sad and painful. After running into the woods unknowingly, she was led out step by step by the monster. The despair of life in my heart, and then my soul is swallowed up, and I am really dead.

And the monster exploded and died because it could not control the too strong spiritual power in Natsume's soul.

Then, for some unknown reason, the current soul entered Natsume's body and brought him back to life!

Of course, it was only Natsume's body that came back to life. From a soul point of view, it had been completely replaced by another person, an adult!

"It turns out that I turned into Natsume Takashi, the grandson of Natsume Reiko, the Natsume Takashi who has the Book of Friends! I didn't expect that one day I would be reborn as a two-dimensional character!"

Boy, no, from now on I will be Natsume. Natsume's face showed a trace of complicated emotions:

"Although I know that there is more than just the space in which I live, I did not expect that those works created by humans can also form a complete space. And mine arrival unexpectedly caused the death of Natsume Takashi, who could have lived for a long time... I am really guilty!" - Shaking his head to get rid of the messy thoughts in his mind, Natsume's expression gradually became firmer:

"Since I have been reborn , In this world, I am reborn as Natsume Takashi, so I should cherish this opportunity, and then as compensation, let Natsume have a happy life!" Having read comics and anime, he knew that the original Natsume was born at the age of fifteen.

Before he met Mr. Neko, he had always been very depressed. Especially after receiving Natsume's memories, he understood even more that Natsume's life was actually not only depressing, but sometimes even painful!

This kind child deserves better, no, the best!

Chapter 2 Distress

Originally, Natsume's soul was eaten, and Natsume's previous memories should no longer exist. However, perhaps because Natsume possesses spiritual power, even though it is just a body, the previous memories still remain.