" Fuck, Izzie." Sirius groaned, fisting the sheets. "Oh, Merlin." His legs started to tremble. She placed both of her hands on his thighs as she hollowed her cheeks again, letting her tongue glide over the tip. "Izzie." He moaned, still his eyes on hers as he came. He was trembling all over. Izzie was gently rubbing her hands up and down his legs, letting him calm down. She swallowed everything before she licked his tip again. "Don't. Too sensitive." Sirius shuddered.

She pulled up his trousers before she climbed up next to him. He gathered her in his arms instantly. "What just happened? Did it really happen? Or was it just a dream?"

"It's real." She whispered, as a finger trailed over his bare chest. "I couldn't sleep, and I thought I'll crawl in with you." She said a little unsure now, she looked down and traced circles on his chest.

"You can always sneak into my bed; I've been waiting weeks to hold you in my arms again."

She smiled but didn't look up. "When I came in, you were – you were mumbling my name in your sleep." She looked up with flushed cheeks but was happy to note Sirius was blushing too. "And when I laid down next to you, your mumbling became more... erotic. I thought I would help you out for a bit." She smiled shyly and Sirius traced his thumb over her lips. The lips that had just been around his cock.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean – I just can't help but dream about you." He admitted, his face growing more red.

"I don't mind, Sirius. If I minded, I wouldn't have helped you out. I would just have left."

"I love you." He said before he captured her lips into a searing and passionate kiss. "That was even better than what I've been dreaming about for over a year and believe me that's saying much because I have an amazing imagination." Izzie chuckled and ducked her head, blushing. He tilted her head back up again with his finger. "Maybe I should return the favour?" He asked with his lovey crooked grin.

"No." She shook her head and nestled it against his chest. Her legs intertwined with his as they made themselves comfortable. "Maybe next time, now I just want to fall asleep in your arms."

"Sounds good to me." He kissed her forehead, the grip around her tight. "Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, Sirius."

Her birthday started off good. It was Sunday and her friends let her sleep in, but she snickered when she finally came down and saw them all waiting impatiently for her. Remus made a move to congratulate her, but Sirius swept in. His arms curled around her waist, and he dipped her low before kissing her passionately.

"Happy birthday, love."

"Thank you." She smiled, giving him another kiss before he pulled her back up. "So, what's the plan for today?"

"We decided not to throw you a party since we have classes tomorrow." Lily said as Remus kissed her cheeks and wished her a happy birthday.

"We are all going to steal you for a little while today. We're all going to spend some real quality time together." Remus smiled softly. "But first we're having breakfast together." He wrapped his arm around Izzie, claiming her before Sirius would swoop in before him again. Sirius pursed his lips at him but stepped up next to her with a beaming smile as they walked out of the common room.

"So, who's first?" She asked as they sat down on the Gryffindor table. Before anyone could answer, a large cupcake appeared in front of her a lion and a snake danced around each other.

"That would be Reggie." Remus smiled, nudging his head to the doors of the great hall. Regulus came striding in with a timid smile. And instead of taking the space between Remus and Izzie, he wedged his way between her and his brother, just to annoy him.