Chapter 33

Sorry went to my native for Pooja holidays after 3 months🤧. That's why I am unable to update. And also I have internals and endsem continuously. So the updates won't be regular. But will try my level best to update. Hope you understand.

Let's get into the story,

Anjali was standing by folding her hand above her chest and glaring. Aadhi was looking everywhere except Anjali with a innocent look.

Anjali cleared her throat. Aadhi gulped and finally looked her.

Anjali: Care to explain?

Aadhi: If I told you, then you would..

Anjali: Get hurt. Isn't it? Wow how sweet of you to think that I would get hurt if I know about my real identity.

Anjali spoke sarcastically. Aadhi averted his gaze from her.

Anjali: Ithuvaraikum na ethavathu unkita marachirukana?
(Do I ever hide anything from you?)
Aadhi nodded negatively.

Anjali: Then why you hide this from me?

Aadhi kept quiet without answering her. Aadhi sat on the nearby couch and closed his face by his palms. Anjali sighed and sat near him. She removed his palms and made him to look her by lifting his chin.

Anjali: Atleast oruthadava ennoda edathula irunthu yosichu paru Aadhi, how much it would pain when you realize that your whole life is a lie?

Atleast tell me how do you know this?
(Atleast try to put yourself in my shoes and think Aadhi)

Aadhi wiped Anjali's tears and cupped her cheeks.

Aadhi : I am Sorry. You told me once about the meeting with your mother right?

Anjali nodded in confusion.

Aadhi : Recall what she told you

Anjali frowned.

Flashback:

In temple, Anjali was praying by closing her eyes when she opened her eyes, she saw her mother who was also praying.

Anjali : Ma

Radhika opened her eyes and got angered when she saw Anjali. She didn't reply to her and tried to move from there.

Anjali: Amma nillunga.
(Mom stop)

Anjali stood infront of her. Radhika gritted her teeth.

Radhika : Enna apdi kupudatha
(Don't call me like that)

Anjali's eyes teared hearing her.

Anjali: Ma I am sorry. Ana enaku vera vali therila ma anaiku. Purinjukonga ma
(I didn't have any other way on that day. Try to understand mom)

Anjali joined her hands together. Radhika smiled sarcastically.

Radhika : Nee epdi pona enaku enna, ipo nee enaku vali vidu. Enna Amma nu solra thaguthi ah epovo nee elanthuta
(I won't bother wherever you go. Just move away from the way. You lost the right of calling me as Mom long back)

Anjali held her hand and pleaded her. Radhika tried to maintain her cool as she was in temple but failed miserably. In a heat of their arguments, Radhika shouted at her.

Radhika : Enna amma nu kupudratha niruthu. Enoda ponnu epovo sethu poita
(Stop calling me as Mom. My daughter was dead long back)

Anjali : Ma ellarum pakuranga, we can talk outside.
(Mom, everyone is seeing us)