Chapter 29

Double updates are very tough for my schedule if I am free I will definitely try to give frequent updates. Sorry for not giving double updates 🥺💜

Let's get into the story,

Arjun rushed out to call doctor seeing Shravan's movements. Tears were flowing from Shravan's eyes hearing Shivu's first word.

Shivu clutched Shravan's finger when Shravan raised his hand towards Shivu.
Doctor checked Shravan's pulse and other vitals.

Doctor: His condition is better now, but don't allow him to strain too much.

Shravan was wide awake and admiring Shivu who was playing with Shravan's finger.

Doctor: You both help him to sit as he can't lay on the bed for longer time.

Mugen held Shravan's shoulder and helped him to sit.

Doctor: Shravan how are you feeling?

Shravan : Better Doctor.

His voice was very weak.

Doctor : We put stitches on your forehead and shoulder region as your skin was teared there. Other than that you have few internal injuries and for that you have to take the medicines properly and eat healthy foods.

Do you have pain in any other region?

Shravan : No doctor.

Doctor : Okay then take care. We will discharge you after a week. as the medicines for your internal injuries can be only transferred through your veins.

Doctor went from there. Shravan signalled Mugen to place Shivu on his laps.

Mugen placed Shivu on Shravan's laps. Shravan kissed forehead for few seconds.

Shivu : Appa

Shravan's heart filled with happiness as he earned for this. The pain felt nothing infront of his Shivu.

Shravan : Enna da Kutty
(What my dear?)

Shivu excitedly showed the chocolate which was placed in his tiny shirt pocket.

Shravan : Chocolate ah? Yaru kuduthanga ?
(Chocolate? Who gave you?)

Shivu showed his hand outside of the room. Shravan frowned seeing his reaction. Mugen and Arjun understood who it was.

Before he questioned about it, someone knocked the door.

Mugen opened the door and saw it was Aadhi. Shravan shocked seeing Aadhi.

Aadhi : How are you feeling?

Shravan: Fi...Fine Sir.

I am sor..

Aadhi: I just came here to enquire about my case, are you okay to answer my questions now? If not then tell me when you will be free?

Shravan: Sir, you can ask your questions now itself.

Aadhi : Neenga epdi intha case kula vanthinga
(How you trapped in this case?)

Shravan : Atha neenga than Sir sollanum
(That should be told by you only sir)

Mugen mv: Ayo vamba velaiku vangurane.
(Oops, he is calling the danger himself)

Aadhi glared him.

Shravan: Sir, I mean, even I didn't know how I involved in this until I saw my signature in that arms smuggling document.

Aadhi: Why that can't be a proxy signature ?