21.Sweet moments 💜

I changed the story name from "Handsome Hunk Vs HandSome Devil " to "Retributed and Redempted Love"💜

Hope you like the title.

Let's get into the story,

Shravan pulled back from the hug. He tried to speak but Saakshi stopped him.

Saakshi: We have lifetime, I willwait for you. You can take your time.

Shravan nodded negatively and cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead assuringly.

Shravan placed her hand on his chest.  She could feel his heart beat faster. She

Shravan : This can tell you who you are to me until I will open up to you in a special occasion.

Saakshi nodded and hugged him by placing her head on his chest such that she could hear his heartbeat. Shravan wrapped his hands around her shoulder and waist.

 Shravan wrapped his hands around her shoulder and waist

Here in Paris,

Aadhi was sitting on the bed by stretching his leg and scrolling his phone. Anjali was lying on his lap and speaking something seriously. But the response she got from him was "hmm" . She got irritated after a certain time by hearing his response. So she pulled his mobile away from him. Aadhi jerked and saw his hands were empty. He saw Anjali's intimidating look. He smiled and gulped seeing her glare.

Aadhi : Ethavathu sonniya
(Did you tell anything?)

Anjali opened her mouth widely in shock by hearing his question. She got up from his lap and stood by placing her hands on her hip. Aadhi also got down from the bed.

Anjali started to hit his back. Aadhi winced and rubbed his back by placing his hands on back.

Anjali: Po antha phone odaya romance pannu po. Enkita vanthuratha
(Go and romance with your phone, Don't come near me)
Anjali pushed him on bed and went to balcony.

She pouted and started to bless him with all beautiful words in the world.(Note the sarcasm)

Aadhi slapped on his forehead and tiptoed to the balcony and hugged her from behind.