Chapter 23

It is the day of engagement which was happening in Saakshi's house as they thought to conduct it in a simple manner. Anjali called few of her friends and Saakshi called Reena and Sri for the engagement. Aadhi just called the inspector and constable who helped him to rescue Saakshi from the kidnapper. As they knew Shravan has only Arjun and Mugen and the children in home. So Arjun and Mugen was present there. As Shravan told some children have exams, Aadhi didn't want to bother so they planned to visit them after the engagement.

Anjali, Reena and Sri were busy in grooming Saakshi. Arjun and Mugen were teasing Shravan who was getting ready on his own.

Arjun : Ama enna thidirnh engagement plan
(Why this sudden engagement?)

Shravan : Suthi irukura vangala orumathiri pakuranga pesuranga nanga velila onna pona so Aadhi Sir told me this idea and I accepted so that they won't talk anything bad about Saakshi.
(People around us are looking and speaking weirdly whenever they saw us together)

Aadhi entered their room.

Aadhi : Innuma da Sir nu kupudra
(Even now are you calling me as Sir?)

Mugen : Athane machan nu kupudura
(Yes that's right, call him as brother-in-law)

Aadhi raised his eyebrow at him.

Mugen: Athana unma anna
(That's true right?)

Aadhi shook his head and laughed at him. He wrapped his hand around Shravan's shoulder.

Aadhi : Nanba, As a friend I want to tell you one thing as your stepping into a new relationship from today.

You might experience ups and downs in your relationship but please don't allow any third person to enter or ruin your relationship with your loved ones and try to solve whatever the problem before you sleep on that day.

Please take care of my Siya. I pampered her more  if she do any mistakes then tell her calmly, she will understand and rectify her mistakes so please don't hurt her.

Aadhi's eyes slightly glistened. He wiped quickly.

Aadhi : I didn't know why I am getting this much emotional for an engagement . You have fun and I will take care rest of the work.

Aadhi went out quickly.

Arjun : Machan avaru sonna mathiri ennoda best friend ah nalla pathuko
(Dude, as he told take care of best friend)

Shravan glared him.

Mugen : Karuguthu illa machan?
(Something is burning isn't it dude?)

Mugen waved his hands infront of his nose as if he trying to avoid that smoke formed from Shravan's nose.

Shravan locked Mugen's neck by wrapping his arms around his neck. He tightened his grip.

Mugen : Dei naya unmaiyalye valikuthu da, innum oru inch erakuna kuda avlothan da
(You idiot, it's really painful, even one inch will cause more destruction)

Shravan left his hold. Mugen rubbed his  neck.

Mugen : Pisasu, pisasu, ganda mirugam.
(Ghost,ghost, rhinoceros)

Shravan and Arjun laughed seeing his reaction. Mugen smirked and started his teasing

Mugen : Machi, ithu just engagement than marriage illa so romba free ah palagirathinga da. Enaku mama aga innum time venum.
(Dude it's just an engagement so don't be more free. I have time to become a uncle)

Arjun high-fived with Mugen. As Shravan was combing his hair he threw the comb on their face.

Here, Anjali took all the evil eyes from Saakshi. Anjali took her kajal and placed behind Saakshi's ears.