Chapter 30

Big sorry for not updating💜🥺. I stuck with my personal commitments because of that I couldn't update. Updates won't be regular for a week as i have hectic schedule in both personal and college life . Bear with me. 🙏🤗. I had already typed this chapter before a week but I was not satisfied with that. So, I rewrote this chapter once again. This was also one of the reason for delay.

Let's get into the story,

After an hour, Arjun saw Shravan was sweating and shivering in his sleep. Arjun moved towards him and lifted Shivu in his arms.

He patted Shravan's arms but he didn't wake up. Mugen saw this and went near Shravan to hear what he was murmuring.

Mugen frowned when he heard what Shravan was murmuring.

Shravan : Ma valikuthu...
(Mom, it's paining)

Arjun narrowed his eyes when he heard Shravan's next words.

Shravan : Uncle adikathinga valikuthu..
(Uncle its paining, leave me)
He murmured few more words which Mugen didn't understand. Suddenly he shouted " Ammaaa, Appaaaa" and woke up with a jerk. Shravan clutched his head in pain.

Arjun : Machan doctor kuptu va seekram.
(Dude, call the doctor immediately)

Mugen ran to call the doctor. Doctor came immediately and asked them to wait outside.

Doctor gave him sedative and made him to calm. Soon, Shravan slept. Doctor came out the cabin.

Arjun : Sir, how is he?

Doctor : I think his past memories were triggered.

Arjun : What do you meant by past memories?

Doctor: It seems to be he is suffering from memory loss and now his memory was recovering and it may be caused because of any shock factor or internal injuries occurred because of that S.I actions.

Mugen : Memory loss? As far we know he doesn't have any problem like that.

Doctor : For how many years you know him?

Mugen : We were together from the age of 10.

Doctor: Can you tell me what he murmured ?

Arjun narrated whatever Shravan told.

Doctor : According to this, he might met with accident or any other thing that caused memory loss but everything happened before you both were introduced to him. Why can't you ask any person who was with him from his childhood?

And I want to know why his memory was triggered suddenly. From whatever you told I can clearly see that his memories were suppressed for these years and that's why he didn't experience any of these in the past years.

So, enquire about this.

Doctor went from there. Arjun gave sleeping Shivu to Mugen.

Mugen : Nama en Ravi pa ta keka kudathu.
(Why can't we ask this to Ravi pa?)

Arjun : Enaku athu seri varum nu thonala, nama en Krishnan uncle ta keka kudathu.

Because I don't want Ravi pa and Shankar uncle to know about this. Krishnan uncle will definitely help us in this. But, one thing I knew from the starting is they were hiding something big from us.

I will come with him. You take care of Shravan and Shivu.

(I don't think it will workout. Why can't we ask about this to Krishnan uncle?)

(Krishnan is a friend of Ravi. Unlike Ravi he is good soul. But he was suffering from guilt because of the betrayal he done to his best friend by hearing Ravi's words.)