Chapter 28

I have updated before the mentioned time so expecting more comments and votes 😅💜😍. Hope you like this chapter.

Let's get into the story ,

In police station,

They dragged Shravan into the station. He held Shivu tightly seeing the surroundings. S.I pulled Shivu away from his hold. Shivu clutched Shravan's neck and started to cry loudly.

Shravan : Sir you can enquire me along with my son as he won't even understand what we are talking or else give my phone I will ask my friend to come and take my child.

Shravan told him by wiping Shivu's tears. Constable came front to give his phone but stopped seeing S.I's glare.

S.I thought his plan would flop if he called anyone.

S.I : Yov ennaya pathutu iruka antha kolanthai ah vangitu avana antha enquiry room ku anupunga,

Un Kolanthai ah Constable ta kudu avaru pathuparu nee vara varaikum
(Why you are seeing? Get the child from him and push him into the enquiry room.

Give your child to Constable, he will take care of him)

But Shravan was firm in his decision. S.I signalled the Constable. Constable without any option held Shravan from back so that he won't move. S.I lifted the child forcefully from him.

Shivu wailed loudly. Shravan was struggling because of Constable's hold. Shravan couldn't able to see Shivu's suffering.

Shravan : Sir, sir na atleast avanoda oru five minutes mattum spend pannitu vanthuren so that he won't cry.
(Sir, atleast allow me to spend 5 minutes with him so that he won't cry)

S.I nodded at him as he was annoyed with Shivu's crying.

Shravan whispered sweet nothing to Shivu and made him to sit on the chair and gave him the paper weight to play. When Shivu was distracted, S.I pulled Shravan into the enquiry room.

Shravan : Sir, muthala na enna thappu pannenu sollunga
(Sir firstly tell me what mistake I did?)

S.I : Illegal ah weapon manufacture panniruka and drug supply panniruka
(You have manufactured illegal weapons and also supplied drugs)

Shravan sighed.

Shravan : Sir, neenga enna vera yaro nu nenachutu enna kuptu vanthurukinga
(Sir, you bring me here instead of some other person)

S.I laughed at him.

S.I : Ithula irukurathu neethan and intha sign unnodathu thana?
(This photo is yours and the signature is yours right?)

Shravan shocked seeing his signature in a document related to arm smuggling. He was confused and couldn't able to find how it is was possible.

Shravan : Sir, it might be a misunderstanding.

S.I: All evidences are against you, now you are telling everything was a misunderstanding, it will be good for you if you tell about your partners and everything related to where you were exporting it.

Shravan sighed and he didn't understand a single thing whatever the S.I told him. So, he kept quiet without answering him.

S.I : Ipadilam keta nee sollamata, unna nalla gavanicha, unmaya ellam thanala velila varum.
(You won't answer if I asked you like this. I should treat you in a way then all truth will automatically)

Shravan glared him without replying.

Here, Shivu was sitting on the chair and playing with the paper weight. Suddenly, he jerked hearing a loud wincing voice from the room where his father went.