7. Register office 🙊

Anjali looked him with her blood shot eyes.
Aadhi kept his hand on his cheeks where she slapped. He looked her terrified. Soon, tears started to flow from her eyes continuously.

Aadhi pulled her towards him by her waist and hugged her. She hugged him tightly.

Anjali : Ennala una vitutu poga mudiyathu. Epavum unkuda than irupen.
(I won't go anywhere leaving you. I will be with you always)

Aadhi smiled and caressed her hair.

Aadhi : Unaku veetla patha mapilaiyku nalla neram pola thapichutan
(The groom selected by your family is lucky as he escaped)
Anjali lifted her head and glared at him. He smiled sheepishly.

Anjali beat his shoulder.

Aadhi : Ama vantha udane oru ara kannathula vittaye athu ethuku.
(For what reason you slapped me after you arrived here?)

Anjali : Haan enna kutitu poga varama irunthala athuku. Thyagiya da nee
(That is for not coming to my house for take me with you. Are you a sacrificer?)
Anjali started to hit him in his chest. Aadhi tried to stop her but she continued her act. He smiled mischievously and kissed her cheek. Anjali froze on the spot.

Aadhi lifted face by her chin using his thumb. Anjali hide her face in his chest to hide her blush. Aadhi laughed and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Suddenly they heard a voice which made them to move away from each other.

Saakshi: Anney
(Bro)

Saakshi who woke up due to the slap sound searched Aadhi and feared when she didn't found him in her room. So, she came down by wiping her eyes using her hand as she felt sleepy.

Aadhi : Siya enna athukula enthirichita.
(Siya why you woke up this much earlier?)
Saakshi: Athuva..
(That is..)

Saakshi opened her mouth to say but stopped when she saw Anjali standing near Aadhi. She pinched herself as she thought it was dream. She winced when she felt pain.

Aadhi approached her to explain her everything but Saakshi pushed him aside and ran towards Anjali and hugged her.

Aadhi looked them with his widened eyes.

Aadhi's mv: Mathi mathi asinga paduthurangale.
(They are humiliating me one by one)

Saakshi : Mam neenga sonna mathiri en anna na adikala la. Anna pavam.
(Mam didn't you slap bro as you said? He is innocent)
Aadhi : Ethu apa unaku munadiye theriyuma
(What then you know this previously?)
Saakshi smiled sheepishly at him.

Aadhi : Adi pavigala. Ithu entha gap la.
(Culprits. In which gap you did this?)

Saakshi: Nee enna college la vitathum na Anjali mam ku call pannen. Apdiye unga childhood friendship story la irunthu unnoda one side feelings full ah therinjukiten. And athu one side mattum feeling illanum therinju kiten. So apdiye nanga plan potom avanga marriage la irunthu escape ayitanga.
(After you dropped me in college I called Anjali mam. Then I came to know about your childhood friendship to your one side feelings. Also came to know that your feelings is not one side. So, we planned and she escaped from her marriage)

Aadhi gasped.

Aadhi: Vera enna kd thanam la pannirkinga.
(What more you both have done?)

Saakshi smiled mischievously at him.

Aadhi : Unoda siripe seri illaye. Enna Papa panna?
(Your smile itself telling that you have done something. Tell me Papa what you did?)
Saakshi: Romba serious ah onum panla. Enaku inaiku college poga mood illa so athanala neenga rendu perum register office la marriage pannirunga. Anga office layum na solliten ennoda friend oda help la inaiku neenga varuvinga nu. Itha reason ah kamichu na leave potupen.