16. Planned?🧐

Happy friendship day to you all❤️😍💜 and also Happy sisters day to all my sisters ❤️🤩🥰💜

Previous chapters votes and comments are very less🥺. Is story not good? Tell me your opinion so that I can improve myself. I hope atleast in this chapter you will make me happy with your comments and votes.

Let's get into the story,

Shravan soon fainted on Saakshi's shoulder due to excessive blood loss. Saakshi panicked and started to cry heavily.

Saakshi: Anna avaru mayangitaru na enaku romba bayamuruku seekram po na hospital ku.
(Brother he fainted, I am very afraid,  please go fast to hospital )

Aadhi : Innu oru 5 minutes than da poyirlam.
(Just 5 minutes more da)

Soon they reached the hospital and Shravan is taken into emergency ward. As Saakshi have minor injuries, nurse started to treat her.

Anjali who got the information from station constable who is quite  close to Aadhi, came to the hospital.

As nurse said that they need to put TT injection, Saakshi didn't react. Aadhi shocked as she is always afraid of injection. Saakshi's mind is filler with Shravan thoughts. She didn't even react when the nurse put the injection.

When the nurse told the treatment was over, Saakshi immediately ran to see Shravan. Eventhough Aadhi had good opinion on Shravan, he didn't feel settle as a brother by seeing Saakshi's care towards Shravan. But at the end of the her happiness matter for him.

Aadhi saw Saakshi who was waiting out of the emergency ward nervously. Then he noticed Anjali coming towards them. Saakshi who saw Anjali ran to her and hugged her. Anjali pulled away from the hug and saw Saakshi's forehead which was wrapped in bandage with some blood stains. She caressed her forehead. She hissed when Saakshi hold her elbow. Saakshi frowned seeing her reaction and before she ask her about this, she saw her brother who didn't even care about Anjali's presence.

Nurse who treated Saakshi saw Anjali and came towards her.

Nurse : You are Anjali, right?

Anjali saw her and nodded nervously.
Saakshi noticed Anjali's reaction and frowned.

Nurse : You forget to take your anklets and bangles which was removed during your treatment. We tried to reach you but the number you gave was unreachable. So wait a minute and I will return you things now.

Saakshi: Enna treatment? Anni ku ennachu?

Nurse : She got into a accident. Do you know her?

Aadhi and Saakshi shocked due to the new information.

Aadhi : She is my wife. Is anything serious?

Nurse: No sir, luckily as she was wearing helmet, her head didn't get hurt but her knees and elbows were injured. We put a stitch on her knee as skin got slightly teared due to the force she fell. Her elbows have minor injuries like scratches.

Nurse excused and went from there.

Then only he realized why Anjali didn't attend the call. As always he regretted very lately.

He looked Anjali with guilt, she averted her gaze from him. Before Saakshi could ask anything to Anjali she saw doctor coming out from the emergency ward.

Saakshi: Doctor how is Shravan?

Doctor: He is fine now. He fainted due to blood loss other than that nothing to worry. Just ensure that he didn't strain his hand too much for few days. He will be shifted to normal ward within one hour and you can see him. You can take him home tomorrow.